Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/13/2015 9:44:55 PM EDT
sywagons recent post made me think of this.
How about a thread for good deals on watches that you come across?

Post them here! Maybe post what makes it a good deal as well as the normal price?
Link Posted: 1/13/2015 10:12:35 PM EDT
[#1]

Expired

Link Posted: 1/15/2015 1:38:44 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History

Seiko 5s are awesome.  I got one with a stainless bracelet instead of the canvas strap from a seller in Singapore.  The 37mm case is extremely small so if you have large wrists it looks a little out of place
Link Posted: 1/15/2015 10:11:32 PM EDT
[#4]
Can you please edit your posts and use the link feature rather than copying and pasting a wall of text that buggers formatting, making the thread unreadable on a phone. That's the reason I didn't post the Hamilton field watch in this thread, it's completely useless if you're not at a computer with a monitor.
Link Posted: 1/15/2015 11:16:19 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Can you please edit your posts and use the link feature rather than copying and pasting a wall of text that buggers formatting, making the thread unreadable on a phone. That's the reason I didn't post the Hamilton field watch in this thread, it's completely useless if you're not at a computer with a monitor.
View Quote
You didn't post a deal because people didn't make a thread readable on a phone?

It's readable and links are easily clicked on my phone.
Link Posted: 1/15/2015 11:25:03 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
You didn't post a deal because people didn't make a thread readable on a phone?   It's readable and links are easily clicked on my phone.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
You didn't post a deal because people didn't make a thread readable on a phone?   It's readable and links are easily clicked on my phone.

Yup learn to use the link feature and I'll consider your thread. Until then I'll post my own threads that are formatted properly.
Link Posted: 1/16/2015 12:23:14 AM EDT
[#7]
Wasn't your Hamilton thread 1st posted in GD a few days ago?
Then in the watch section. Or was the thread moved and the topic title changed?
Link Posted: 1/16/2015 8:11:25 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
View Quote

Like this?
Some nice deals on Seiko watches here...
Link Posted: 1/16/2015 9:52:27 AM EDT
[#9]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Like this?
Some nice deals on Seiko watches here...

Exactly, but until Dune edits his above the entire page formatting is still FUBAR.

Thank you Finn!
Link Posted: 1/16/2015 1:13:44 PM EDT
[#10]

I almost pulled the trigger on that yesterday, but I like better than 30m water resistance for that type watch.  It would be a beach/boat/fish/snorkel type of wear.  But man, it is a nice deal and a nice watch.
Link Posted: 1/16/2015 2:44:55 PM EDT
[#11]
I found a couple others I'm interested in:
Seiko 5 Sport Automatic Khaki Green Canvas Mens Watch SNZG09 $100.95 delivered
Citizen Men's BV1085-22H Stainless Steel Eco-Drive Watch - I can buy this one for $119.99 delivered elsewhere
Which one is better and why? I like the looks of both.
Link Posted: 1/16/2015 4:53:10 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

I almost pulled the trigger on that yesterday, but I like better than 30m water resistance for that type watch.  It would be a beach/boat/fish/snorkel type of wear.  But man, it is a nice deal and a nice watch.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

I was going to pick one up for the boat (even the same color as my boat) but 37mm case is a little too small for my tastes.
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 3:21:53 PM EDT
[#13]

I bought the same watch in khaki for $48.00 from Amazon and have been very pleased with it. For a sub-$50.00 automatic you can't go wrong. Wait around, they're on sale often.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top