Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page General » SCUBA
Posted: 2/28/2016 9:09:49 PM EDT
Finish DM and MSD.
Do  Extended Range Nitrox.
Dive the Oriskany.
Bonaire in December. (Flight booked the day Delta opened it)

Yall's?
Link Posted: 2/28/2016 9:17:07 PM EDT
[#1]
EDIT. Didn't read the category; sorry!
Link Posted: 2/29/2016 2:30:50 AM EDT
[#2]
I want to do Bonaire this year also. other than that, maybe ccr
Link Posted: 2/29/2016 3:19:40 AM EDT
[#3]
Cavern and Intro to Cave
Advanced Nitrox / Deco Procedures (possibly)
Dive Oriskany or something in Key West (Vandy?)

Shoulda done #2 and #3 last year when I had a free place to stay in Key West
Link Posted: 2/29/2016 9:30:58 PM EDT
[#4]
Not really interested in going beyond advanced Instructor. I would love to do more diving this year. I don't think I logged more than 50 dives between students and fun diving. I'd like to see it closer to 100. If I can get this new product of the ground I'll have plenty of free time after launch. I have a brand new oceanic dive wrist/watch computer and water proof semi dry that is sitting at the shop waiting for me to come get them. Did I mention I work to much?
Link Posted: 3/11/2016 4:16:05 AM EDT
[#5]
Rescue Diver
Dive Master
Chuuk Odyssey
Link Posted: 3/11/2016 6:33:23 PM EDT
[#6]
Get AOW- again (long story).
Get Nitrox certified.
Dive the Mexican Flower Garden.
Go back to Roatan.
Link Posted: 3/11/2016 11:43:37 PM EDT
[#7]
Rescue Diver
Nitrox

Roatan in May (booked)

Link Posted: 3/13/2016 11:14:35 PM EDT
[#8]
Spearfishing in the Tortugas.
Link Posted: 3/13/2016 11:15:24 PM EDT
[#9]
I also forgot to add, I might get my Master Certification.
Link Posted: 3/14/2016 12:27:45 AM EDT
[#10]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

Bring shark protection. The bullsharks and every other shark are thick out there. Anytime we start getting cut offs from sharks we just move to a new spot. Most places you can just put a hook in the shark that is harassing you but out there it's pointless there are so many. The fishing and diving is some if the best in the world. But I'm not putting blood in the water on purpose there.
Link Posted: 3/14/2016 9:20:11 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Bring shark protection. The bullsharks and every other shark are thick out there. Anytime we start getting cut offs from sharks we just move to a new spot. Most places you can just put a hook in the shark that is harassing you but out there it's pointless there are so many. The fishing and diving is some if the best in the world. But I'm not putting blood in the water on purpose there.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

That's one thing that confuses me about Bonaire.  Most bonaire vets I know have never even heard of a shark there
Link Posted: 3/14/2016 6:30:55 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

That's one thing that confuses me about Bonaire.  Most bonaire vets I know have never even heard of a shark there
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

The Everglades and all of the keys are shark breeding grounds for greater hammer, tiger, bull,  and lemon. I won't even go past my ankles in the water in Flamingo to the 10 thousand island (chokoloskee).
Link Posted: 4/17/2016 12:59:50 AM EDT
[#13]
Start my DM and obtain part time employment at a local dive shop.
Log more dives.
Work towards instructor.
Link Posted: 4/24/2016 9:59:39 AM EDT
[#14]
Well, I can cross off the cavern class portion of my to-do list for this year... still haven't used the card though and it's been nearly two months.
Page General » SCUBA
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top