Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/1/2014 7:27:45 PM EDT
(First time to this subforum.... go easy on me)

I'm not digging the bottom button on the Magneto. Saw an eVic today and thinking about getting one. I use an Aspire Nautilus - if I got the eVic I'd switch to a Nautilus Mini.

Thoughts? Bad idea? What should I be getting instead?
Link Posted: 10/1/2014 8:17:02 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 10/1/2014 8:19:03 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Do you prefer a mech or a regulated mod? How much can you spend?
View Quote

I prefer a button that is easy to activate.

I can spend what it takes to be happy.
Link Posted: 10/1/2014 8:24:59 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 10/1/2014 8:26:47 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Do you want a tube mod or a box mod? Or you don't care. Is portability important? There is so much out there that's why I'm asking. Tell us a little more about your "perfect" mod and we can point you in the right direction.
View Quote

Tube.

No real preferences beyond that. I've owned an itaste vv (battery swelled), an eGo, and a Magneto.
Link Posted: 10/1/2014 8:33:30 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 10/1/2014 8:36:24 PM EDT
[#6]
My Provari Mini v2.5 fires in my pocket every so often..... cause the button sticks out & gets pushed.........
Link Posted: 10/1/2014 8:41:33 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 10/1/2014 9:28:18 PM EDT
[#8]
Undies,

First off... Sup Brah!

Second.. The eVic isn't known for it's durability. I'll just leave it at that.

Also consider the Vamo, or the Z-max. I've used both, and own a Vamo (Mukey version).
Link Posted: 10/1/2014 9:41:52 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 10/1/2014 10:09:27 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
I have 3 Vamos. I wouldn't recommend them for the main mod though. Threads are crap and there isn't an adjustable center pin. When I used to use them there was a gap between the mod and the tanks. They are cheap though, so there's that. C'mon Mouse, you can do better than that!!
View Quote

That's exactly why i recommended them..

Why spend all sorts of money on 1 mod when vapers tend to change up their gear and tastes often?
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 9:42:09 AM EDT
[#11]
i like my DNA30 clone alot
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 9:47:08 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Well if money is no object look at this. It's not out yet but will be soon. I have sold all of my regulated mods but if I buy another one that is what I'll get. I don't know how much but their last version was ~$200. Provari has a reputation for GREAT customer service as well as being bullet proof. So if you can hold out…buy once cry once and all that.
View Quote

That looks great! Any idea when they will be out?
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 9:49:40 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Undies,

First off... Sup Brah!

Also consider the Vamo, or the Z-max. I've used both, and own a Vamo (Mukey version).
View Quote

Mouse!

The one evic I handled in the local shop showed a hell of a lot of wear and tear for a display model. I really wasn't impressed with the quality of the materials, especially compared to the magneto. My magneto is very difficult to actuate - I don't know if that is true across the board for them, but mine requires a solid full finger mashing of the bottom button in order to get it to produce vape. It's pretty much equivalent to a trigger on a G3... half a mile of takeup and 1/4 ton of force required to make something happen.

I'll look for the Vamo and Z-max.
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 11:07:35 AM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 4:18:46 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
Mouse!

The one evic I handled in the local shop showed a hell of a lot of wear and tear for a display model. I really wasn't impressed with the quality of the materials, especially compared to the magneto. My magneto is very difficult to actuate - I don't know if that is true across the board for them, but mine requires a solid full finger mashing of the bottom button in order to get it to produce vape. It's pretty much equivalent to a trigger on a G3... half a mile of takeup and 1/4 ton of force required to make something happen.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Undies,

First off... Sup Brah!

Mouse!

Go watch this video & see if his switch fix works on yours...I don't have one nor have I handled one...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YZ0t1SL7SuQ

A different problem, but it shows a couple of adjustments for the switch.. the guy sounds like a dork, but worth watching..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h05sQO8vKaU

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top