Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/16/2014 1:09:59 AM EDT
Well sort of. I have a VTR. It came in a neat box you can stuff a bunch of extra shit in that fits nice and snug.

I use it at work to carry a few extra batts, Kayfun, iClear 30 or 2 etc. After work I throw everything in the box and set it off to the side wife I wash the rig.

I had it in the parking spot for our rig but off to the side. The parking spot is tight and you have to cut the inside rear tire really close to the edge to turn into the bay.

After rinsing the rig off I hoped in the cab to pull it in. As i pulled it in and started to cut the wheel. Watching my mirror I realized I was REALLY close to the edge. Good. Exactly how it's supposed to be done. I just hope I'm not so close that i hit my *CRUNCH*

My asshole puckered, my heart rate shot up.. a cold sweat soaked my uniform. Brown rain filled my boxers.

"Fuck..my ass...."

Throwing it in P I jumped out to see the damage. What used to be an elegantly crafted, beautifully trimmed box was now ruined mess of smashed assholes.

I immediately pried it open, tense with anxiety for the horrors that potentially awaited me.

The damage? One sony battery bent and one kayfun absolutely fucked beyond recognition. The VTR? Tight as a proud Catholic woman's asshole. No marks. Nothing loose. Runs fine.

I trashed the Kayfun and batt right away. This is the box.

It doesn't look that bad in the pic. Fortunately I only caught the one side but that side went from about 2.5" thick to about .5" thick so i really put a hurt on it.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 6/16/2014 3:19:34 AM EDT
[#1]
RIP kayfun

Pretty wild you killed a kayfun.  Was just cleaning a KFLplus last night and thinking how damn near indestructible it was.
Link Posted: 6/16/2014 3:24:22 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
RIP kayfun

Pretty wild you killed a kayfun.  Was just cleaning a KFLplus last night and thinking how damn near indestructible it was.
View Quote

Yeah they are pretty tough till you run over them with an ambulance.

Link Posted: 6/17/2014 11:52:15 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Well sort of. I have a VTR. It came in a neat box you can stuff a bunch of extra shit in that fits nice and snug.

I use it at work to carry a few extra batts, Kayfun, iClear 30 or 2 etc. After work I throw everything in the box and set it off to the side wife I wash the rig.

View Quote

We have rules.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top