Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/22/2014 5:15:38 PM EDT
Picked up these Wolverine 1000 Mile McClean boots on sale at Nordstrom.  I can't make up my mind about them.

Would be fall/winter boots exclusively, worn in an often casual office setting with chinos and MAYBE a blazer from time to time.

What say you?

Link Posted: 7/23/2014 5:29:37 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 7/23/2014 6:35:07 PM EDT
[#2]
I'd have no issue wearing those in a business casual setting with a blazer or cotton sportcoat.
Link Posted: 7/24/2014 10:44:31 AM EDT
[#3]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Hey, those are pretty nice.

I think I might get a pair.  How accurate was your size based on your past history?
View Quote

I am an 11EE in most all boots.

These do not come in wide sizes so I tried an 11 which was a little snug but would have been fine with thin socks most likely, especially after the leather stretched.

I tried on an 11.5 which has a little free space in the toe area but I ended up going with the 11.5 anyway due to my penchant for thick wool socks.

All the 1000 Mile reviews I read recommended sizing down either a full size or half size.

Link Posted: 8/11/2014 7:06:17 PM EDT
[#4]
I have the red wings beckman boots and wear them with kahkis and jeans.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top