Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/19/2021 6:09:03 PM EDT

Seeing the popularity of this build and the numerous aftermarket parts available, any chance of seeing this happen? It's basically just a beefed up 10/22, which is already a thing.
Link Posted: 12/19/2021 6:53:05 PM EDT
[#1]
Love mine, added a sig romeo 5, use it for plinking and to groundhog hunt with some older +p+ at the farm.  Taught a bunch of people to shoot with this rifle...dosnt look as scary as an M4.  Love the taketown, found a case off amazon for $50.  Takes glock mags.....what is not to like

Except they need to offer it in 10mm.
Link Posted: 5/7/2022 10:13:14 AM EDT
[#2]
I have the pistol version with a brace. I love it. No trouble hitting 8" plate at 100 yards. About all I need for farm work. It rides in my tractor with me all folded and ready to deploy on a random coyote or groundhog
Link Posted: 5/7/2022 11:12:10 AM EDT
[#3]
I have one and it's a slick little PCC.  I also have the Romeo 5 on mine.  I bought a pile of Magpul 15rd Glock mags for it and have never had a problem.

It seems way overbuilt for a 9mm and I wish Ruger would make it in .45 acp.
Link Posted: 5/22/2022 11:42:20 PM EDT
[#4]
Have 2 waiting on the 10mm also, been stocking 10mm stuff want to load some 200gr gd, just to see.
Link Posted: 2/24/2023 10:29:09 PM EDT
[#5]
Running a magpul stock with MI rail and PA MD25 red dot. I think it’s the best value in the pcc game.
Link Posted: 2/9/2024 3:46:01 AM EDT
[#6]
I like mine, it is stock (as you pictured) for the most part, using the glock mags (got lots of em).... Shoots 100 yards well enough.... Trigger is stock and sorta meh...

Thing is HEAVY and I just took the optic off of it (and light) to keep weight down... But as a plinker, it suits my needs. Whole family likes to shoot it at the range with sand bags. Little heavy for women and kids to stand and shoot for long.

Can sure waste some ammo if not careful with all the mags loaded before going to the range.

Did I mention it was heavy, lol. Next to the 22 rifles, this sees a lot of use on our homefront.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top