Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/22/2015 4:43:18 PM EDT
[Last Edit: superman_jjs]
I just received (from my Father who worked the conversion) a  No. 4 Mk 1 Enfield that is chambered in 7.62x39 and am working on getting her together.  I am now trying to find a magazine or information as to how to best convert a mag to be able to feed the smaller ammo.

Thanks for the help.
Link Posted: 7/25/2015 4:20:18 AM EDT
[#1]
ask here
Link Posted: 10/2/2015 11:25:24 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Red127] [#2]
Originally Posted By superman_jjs:
I just received (from my Father who worked the conversion) a  No. 4 Mk 1 Enfield that is chambered in 7.62x39 and am working on getting her together.  I am now trying to find a magazine or information as to how to best convert a mag to be able to feed the smaller ammo.

Thanks for the help.
View Quote

Your firearm, but a shame is was converted from .303.
Link Posted: 10/5/2015 5:29:06 PM EDT
[#3]
It sounds like an Aussie enfield. There was an Aussie company made them about 10-12 years ago.
Link Posted: 4/4/2016 9:26:08 AM EDT
[#4]
It was actually made in Viet Nam and imported into Austrailia. Due to the arms restrictions they were not allowed to be imported into the US.  A few made it in from Canada, IIRC.  I think the company was called Marstar? Not sure, it was a long time ago.
Link Posted: 3/12/2017 12:40:36 AM EDT
[#5]
Probably an Australian made Lithgo Enfield. An AK magazine should work in it.
Link Posted: 1/18/2018 2:38:21 PM EDT
[#6]
That was the AIA (Australian International Armory?) M10A2.  Saw one at a gun show last December new in the box for $750.  Nice gun, not worth $750 though.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top