Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/16/2014 7:53:46 PM EDT
Planning on using it for stove top brewing, and possibly getting a propane burner at some point down the road. 10 gallon is a minimum, larger isn't an issue except for price. Aluminium or stainless steel, either one is fine by me. I know, local restaurant supply place. I want an online best price to compare what it's selling for locally, see if it's reasonably close or not. A basket for going to BIAB would be nice but not essential at this time. Thoughts?
Link Posted: 6/16/2014 9:28:43 PM EDT
[#1]
What's your budget? You get anything from a cheap $100 or less stainless steel pot to something with fittings and thick steel for $300+.
Link Posted: 6/16/2014 11:25:08 PM EDT
[#2]
I've got a MegaPot 2.1 from Northern Brewer and i really like it.
If you are looking at 10 gal or larger then definitely look at one with a ball valve (or add one in yourself) Wort gets heavy

MegaPot
Link Posted: 6/17/2014 11:59:02 AM EDT
[#3]
I was hoping to keep it under $100, finances just don't justify spending a lot on this hobby right now.

Link Posted: 6/17/2014 1:17:14 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 6/17/2014 1:24:12 PM EDT
[#5]
Awesome, thank you. :)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top