Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/17/2016 2:06:23 AM EDT
I'm currently deployed in Kabul for a year but that doesn't stop me from being my wife's PR guy.  She has her own food blog and is a self taught chef who has tried out for several cooking shows.  Just waiting for her change to get on Chopped.  Take a few minutes to check out her blog and share if you like it.  She's pro Military, pro NRA, pro firearms, beautiful as hell and a great cook.  We just married before I deployed so this has been tough on her.

http://itsalltotaste.com/

Thanks brothers and sisters!

Link Posted: 2/17/2016 7:20:13 AM EDT
[#1]
I will definitely try the beer cheese soup
Link Posted: 2/17/2016 10:30:20 AM EDT
[#2]
When I was at SOCCENT at MacDill AFB I would come home every day to a plate of food.  Once I was told it was photographed that was my sign it was good to eat.  Halfway through eating I would ask if this was dinner and she would say "No, dinner is in two hours".  Needless to say hard to stay in shape.
Link Posted: 2/17/2016 6:13:03 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 2/19/2016 2:58:36 AM EDT
[#4]
You guys and gals rock!  She had over 500 new views in one day.  She will be adding more every week so if you see something you like or something you want to see she is always excited to try new foods and ingredients.
Link Posted: 2/19/2016 3:33:02 AM EDT
[#5]
Sounds good, I'll have to look through there for some ideas.

I think she has a bit of a sweet tooth though.
Link Posted: 2/20/2016 8:07:02 AM EDT
[#6]
Her original plan was just sauces to go with dishes but then she couldn't contain herself.  She hosted a Pampered Chef party and made 10 appetizers.  The Pampered Chef lady couldn't believe it.  She was use to chips and pretzels in a bowl.
Link Posted: 2/22/2016 4:45:40 PM EDT
[#7]
Sent you an PM.
Link Posted: 2/24/2016 10:01:48 PM EDT
[#8]
I have some chicken breasts I need to cook ASAP.  I'll try the Hawaiian Chicken Tenders.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top