Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/12/2013 4:44:21 AM EDT
Wife has given me a request for a microwave safe casserole dish. My searches started with Pyrex and after reading about the exploding dishes those came off the option list pretty quick. (Quick summary is Pyrex changed glass formulas a few years ago and newer stuff much more thermal shock intolerant ) sooo are there good options out there? I'm needing something in the 9x12 range, microwaveable, useable in oven as well. Also should have a top but I can be flexible there.

I know this is a basic question but if y'all can just give me a name to search on ill be happy. Thanks
Link Posted: 12/12/2013 8:48:15 AM EDT
[#1]
Le Cruset's stoneware has worked well for us, truly freezer to oven and back if so desired...
Link Posted: 12/13/2013 3:51:31 AM EDT
[#2]
Thanks so much. That's exactly the info I needed. Off to shop now !
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top