Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 12
Posted: 7/14/2011 8:28:00 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Zhukov]
So, anyone got good crock pot meals/recipes?

<This is now the official crock pot/slow cooker recipe thread - Z>

Link Posted: 2/2/2018 5:59:45 PM EDT
[Last Edit: JohnsMyName] [#1]
Polish Stew

Kielbasa or pork ribs (brown meat first if you want, separate ribs if you want, do a combo if you want)
2 large yellow onions sliced
3 large carrots sliced (or about half the amount of onion)
5 celery ribs sliced (or about half the amount of onion)
1/2 head of green cabbage chopped
2 russet potatoes peeled and cubed
3-5 cloves garlic chopped
1.5-2 quarts chicken stock (if store bought Stop & Shop brand is actually really good - 48 oz can)
2-3 bay leaves
2-3 tbsp (or to taste) white vinegar
salt and pepper to taste
1 tbsp smoked paprika (optional)
1 tbsp dried thyme (optional)
1 tbsp caraway seeds (optional)

Put it all in the pot on high for 4-5 or on low for 8-9.

ETA: Pic straight from the fridge at work isn't the best, but damn is it good!!

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 2/17/2018 2:34:36 PM EDT
[Last Edit: NoEffects6] [#2]

Crock Pot Sticky Chicken Wings

15 chicken wings
1/3 cup honey
1/2 cup brown sugar packed
1/3 cup balsamic vinegar
1/3 cup soy sauce
1 1/2 tsp garlic minced
1 tsp sriracha
1 tsp ginger ground
1 tsp onion powder
1 pinch black pepper to taste
1 tbsp cornstarch
1 tbsp water

Recipe Link

I did these last night and they were really good. No left overs! Because I used frozen chicken wings I cooked them 4 hours on high.

Recipe is easy. Spray the bottom of your crockpot with non stick spray. Add wings in single layer. Mix the honey, brown sugar, balsamic, soy sauce, garlic, sriracha, ginger, onion powder, and pepper. No need to heat this sauce. Mix it and pour over the wings in the crockpot. Let it cook.

After cooking is finished whisk the cornstarch with water. Add to the crockpot and stir. Cook another 10 minutes until it thickens.

Next time I do this recipe I will thaw the wings. When using frozen chicken wings it thins the sauce as they thaw during the cooking process.
Link Posted: 6/22/2018 8:16:19 PM EDT
[#3]
Bump
Link Posted: 6/28/2018 11:14:06 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By NoEffects6:
https://homemadehooplah.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/02/Crock-Pot-Sticky-Chicken-Wings-2-1.jpg

Crock Pot Sticky Chicken Wings

15 chicken wings
1/3 cup honey
1/2 cup brown sugar packed
1/3 cup balsamic vinegar
1/3 cup soy sauce
1 1/2 tsp garlic minced
1 tsp sriracha
1 tsp ginger ground
1 tsp onion powder
1 pinch black pepper to taste
1 tbsp cornstarch
1 tbsp water

Recipe Link

I did these last night and they were really good. No left overs! Because I used frozen chicken wings I cooked them 4 hours on high.

Recipe is easy. Spray the bottom of your crockpot with non stick spray. Add wings in single layer. Mix the honey, brown sugar, balsamic, soy sauce, garlic, sriracha, ginger, onion powder, and pepper. No need to heat this sauce. Mix it and pour over the wings in the crockpot. Let it cook.

After cooking is finished whisk the cornstarch with water. Add to the crockpot and stir. Cook another 10 minutes until it thickens.

Next time I do this recipe I will thaw the wings. When using frozen chicken wings it thins the sauce as they thaw during the cooking process.
View Quote
Link Posted: 7/11/2018 9:52:18 PM EDT
[#5]
Crock pot beef tacos.

Cook the beef (anything cheap, I use bottom or top round, $3.99 lb at Sams Club) for 6-8 hours. I usually do 2 lbs at a time for two nights worth.

I add about 2 cups of water with the meat and half a pack of taco seasoning and a beef cube.

After it's done I shred then chop it up real fine.

Next I sautée the chopped meat with the juice and the other half of taco seasoning.

For shells I usually fry up corn tortillas and sprinkle them with cotija cheese. You can find that at Wally World for 4-5$ a bag. That's a great combo if you like the corn tortillas.

I like to top off my tacos with onions, lettuce, cilantro, cheese and lime juice.

Similar cost and texture as ground beef but a thousand times better.
I enjoy using the meat prepared this way for nachos as well.

Hope some of you guys try this.

Link Posted: 10/17/2018 10:31:17 PM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By tooBeaucoup:
Crock pot beef tacos.

Cook the beef (anything cheap, I use bottom or top round, $3.99 lb at Sams Club) for 6-8 hours. I usually do 2 lbs at a time for two nights worth.

I add about 2 cups of water with the meat and half a pack of taco seasoning and a beef cube.

Next I sautée the chopped meat with the juice and the other half of taco seasoning.

For shells I usually fry up corn tortillas and sprinkle them with cotija cheese. You can find that at Wally World for 4-5$ a bag. That's a great combo if you like the corn tortillas.

I like to top off my tacos with onions, lettuce, cilantro, cheese and lime juice.

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/464394/IMG_5247_PNG-604857.pnghttps://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/464394/IMG_5246_PNG-604859.pnghttps://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/464394/IMG_5245_PNG-604861.pnghttps://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/464394/IMG_5249_PNG-604864.png
View Quote
Dang, that looks good.
Link Posted: 1/26/2019 10:30:22 PM EDT
[#7]
Bump
Link Posted: 2/23/2019 3:08:15 PM EDT
[Last Edit: hardcorps1775] [#8]
Man, glad I did a search on this and caught it before it was archived!

I just bought a 7qt crock pot and am trying to do the Fleabottom bowl of brown.

Bought a couple pounds of stew meat and dumped it in (didn't pan fry it)
Cut up a four pack of spicy kielbasas
Cut up several big carrots (washed them, chopped off the tops and bottoms, but didn't skin 'em)
Quartered and chopped up two big white potatoes (washed but not peeled)
Quartered and chopped up two big white onions (chopped off the ends & peeled)
Added a big can of crushed tomatoes (I think I should have gone with the peeled)
Added a big box of chicken broth
Added two bottles of Guinness dark beer
Added salt and pepper

Put the cooker on low for 20 hrs.  I'll open it after eight to see what I've wrought.

Any comments, tips?
Link Posted: 2/23/2019 3:13:08 PM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By JohnsMyName:
Polish Stew

Kielbasa or pork ribs (brown meat first if you want, separate ribs if you want, do a combo if you want)
2 large yellow onions sliced
3 large carrots sliced (or about half the amount of onion)
5 celery ribs sliced (or about half the amount of onion)
1/2 head of green cabbage chopped
2 russet potatoes peeled and cubed
3-5 cloves garlic chopped
1.5-2 quarts chicken stock (if store bought Stop & Shop brand is actually really good - 48 oz can)
2-3 bay leaves
2-3 tbsp (or to taste) white vinegar
salt and pepper to taste
1 tbsp smoked paprika (optional)
1 tbsp dried thyme (optional)
1 tbsp caraway seeds (optional)

Put it all in the pot on high for 4-5 or on low for 8-9.
View Quote
Celery, cabbage, other spices; gotta remember to add that next!
Link Posted: 3/5/2019 5:23:27 PM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By hardcorps1775:
Man, glad I did a search on this and caught it before it was archived!

I just bought a 7qt crock pot and am trying to do the Fleabottom bowl of brown.

Bought a couple pounds of stew meat and dumped it in (didn't pan fry it)
Cut up a four pack of spicy kielbasas
Cut up several big carrots (washed them, chopped off the tops and bottoms, but didn't skin 'em)
Quartered and chopped up two big white potatoes (washed but not peeled)
Quartered and chopped up two big white onions (chopped off the ends & peeled)
Added a big can of crushed tomatoes (I think I should have gone with the peeled)
Added a big box of chicken broth
Added two bottles of Guinness dark beer
Added salt and pepper

Put the cooker on low for 20 hrs.  I'll open it after eight to see what I've wrought.

Any comments, tips?
View Quote
we like to use stewed or fire-roasted tomatoes for this type of thing. otherwise, looks good!
Link Posted: 4/27/2019 10:08:06 AM EDT
[#11]
Bump
Link Posted: 4/27/2019 12:08:21 PM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By Gopher:
Dang, that looks good.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By tooBeaucoup:
Crock pot beef tacos.

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/464394/IMG_5247_PNG-604857.pnghttps://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/464394/IMG_5246_PNG-604859.pnghttps://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/464394/IMG_5245_PNG-604861.pnghttps://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/464394/IMG_5249_PNG-604864.png
Dang, that looks good.
We do this also but with boneless skinless chicken breasts. Put them in before work and shred them after we’re back.
Link Posted: 8/26/2019 8:59:08 PM EDT
[#13]
Bumpage...
Link Posted: 8/26/2019 10:44:23 PM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 11/17/2019 2:08:42 PM EDT
[Last Edit: iteotwawki] [#15]
This gets made at my house on the regular. I may have already shared it somewhere on the site, but can't recall where. It's also a crowd-pleaser. I took it to work for a potluck and it was empty in no time and people were taking the recipe I had printed off:

The Best Damn Roast Over Mashed Taters of All Time

Large package of Roast Beef Chunks
1-2  Packets of Lipton Onion Soup Mix (depends on your tastebuds)
2-3  Regular cans of Cream of Chicken Soup (depends on how much meat/size of pot)
1    Large bottle of A1 Sauce (if you like it tangier, you can add more A1 and less soup)
1/2  cup water
Salt and pepper and garlic sauce to taste.

I use a family size crockpot for mine. It will be very soupy --- that's the point.

Put a layer of Cream of Chicken soup in crockpot. You can brown your Roast Beef Chunks before putting them in or put them in raw out of the package - either way is delicious. Put the Roast Beef Chunks in on top of the soup layer. Salt, Pepper, Garlic Sauce to taste. In a separate bowl, I mix the remainder of the first can Cream of Chicken Soup with the whole bottle of A1 and Lipton Onion Soup Mix(es) and the second/third Cream of Chicken Soup and 1/2 cup water. You want it thick and not watery so don't overfill with water - it should be more of a white gravy consistency. Mix it up good. Pour that over the Roast Beef Chunks.

I tend to cook on low for about 8 hours or so.

Then I peel potatoes, cut into chunks, boil, and mash with milk, butter, and salt, pepper.

I put a healthy portion of mashed taters in a bowl, hollow out the middle, and ladle in the soupy mixture from the crockpot. It is supposed to be SOUPY. Do not drain it! I serve with homemade bread or garlic bread.

We've also put this over thick-sliced garlic bread, then mashed potatoes, and then the soupy beef mixture. It's also excellent over flavored rice or egg noodles.

We've also added in veggies like carrots, tater, onions, peas, etc to make it a beef stew like thing and it's great, but the kids tend to like it the way I described above.

You can sub one can of Cream of Chicken for Cream of Mushroom or Cream of Onion depending on your preference.

It's even better as leftovers but we seldom have any left over.

If you prefer the taste of Heinz 57 over A1 --- I've also done it this way. It's VERY tangy, though.
Link Posted: 11/28/2019 2:10:11 AM EDT
[#16]
Originally Posted By Zedhead:
A cheap meal we make once every 2 weeks or so:

Italian Cream Cheese Chicken

Chicken breasts
Package of Italian Dressing
Block of cream cheese
Cream of chicken soup
Onion (if you have one, don't need it)

Cook on low 4-6 hours. The last hour or so pull the chicken out and use a blender stick (or whatever tool) to mix up the sauce well so it is smooth. Put the chicken back in and cook for a little more.

Serve over rice. I like lots of ground pepper on mine. I think it tastes even better the next day after it has been in the fridge.
View Quote
I finally made this for me and the guys at work.  It was really good.  I modified it a bit, but stuck pretty close to the recipe. I don't really care for chicken, but I will be making this at least every couple of weeks.  I'm becoming a regular Martha Stewart.
Link Posted: 12/1/2019 11:39:31 PM EDT
[#17]
Originally Posted By Texas:
I finally made this for me and the guys at work.  It was really good.  I modified it a bit, but stuck pretty close to the recipe. I don't really care for chicken, but I will be making this at least every couple of weeks.  I'm becoming a regular Martha Stewart.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Texas:

Chicken breasts
Block of cream cheese
Cream of chicken soup

Cook on low 4-6 hours. The last hour or so pull the chicken out and use a blender stick (or whatever tool) to mix up the sauce well so it is smooth. Put the chicken back in and cook for a little more.

Serve over rice. I like lots of ground pepper on mine. I think it tastes even better the next day after it has been in the fridge.
My son Elijah made this for the family tonight. It's so delicious. Every last bit of it was eaten and that includes the picky kids who try to resist anything new devouring second helpings. Our house smelled like heaven the whole time it was cooking. It's definitely going into our rotation.
Link Posted: 1/12/2020 3:31:03 PM EDT
[#18]
I have this in the crock pot now and the house smells amazing.  I added a few cloves of garlic and some red pepper flake because I basically throw that stuff in everything.  Can't wait for dinner time!!!

Chicken breasts
Block of cream cheese
Cream of chicken soup

View Quote
Link Posted: 2/19/2020 12:34:49 AM EDT
[#19]
anybody got a good one for pork tenderloin?
Link Posted: 2/20/2020 10:27:13 PM EDT
[#20]
Originally Posted By 413dan:
anybody got a good one for pork tenderloin?
View Quote
This one is decent and pretty easy.

Crock pot tenderloin
Link Posted: 2/23/2020 10:51:15 AM EDT
[#21]
Just a tip:

When adding veggies to a pot roast, pork roast.  I wait until about 2 hrs of completion before adding the carrots, potatoes, onion celery.  Better texture and avoids soggy vegetables.
Link Posted: 7/5/2020 12:49:54 AM EDT
[#22]
Anyone got anything new?
Link Posted: 7/5/2020 12:59:01 AM EDT
[#23]
Chicken and gravy

I did this the other day over mashed potatoes.

Pretty tasty. I used those little gelled stock cubes instead of the bouillon granules it lists.
Link Posted: 7/5/2020 1:53:12 AM EDT
[#24]
Originally Posted By gotuonpaper:
Chicken and gravy

Pretty tasty. I used those little gelled stock cubes instead of the bouillon granules it lists.
View Quote

That's been a go to for us for years. Cream of chicken, cream of mushroom (golden works even better), fresh mushrooms, and a health dose of red pepper is good. Works well with butterfly pork chops too.
Link Posted: 7/6/2020 2:37:08 PM EDT
[#25]
Chicken and gravy

View Quote

Definitely making this and throwing it all over some toast.
Link Posted: 8/11/2020 7:25:07 PM EDT
[#26]
Made this tonight, simple and damn good.  Doubled the recipe as we like leftovers with our schedule.  Might add a splash of Worcester sauce next time to see what it does but it’s great as is also.

https://www.bettycrocker.com/recipes/slow-cooker-beef-stroganoff/1b3f2c90-0924-4744-a7c2-1b82a4d4e133
Link Posted: 10/31/2020 10:04:24 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Half-Breed] [#27]
Chicken and gravy

View Quote

I followed a recipe very close to that. Put it over white rice. It was really good.

Tag for later reading. Gonna try this one next time the crock pot comes out: https://diethood.com/crock-pot-honey-garlic-chicken/
Link Posted: 11/3/2020 6:49:47 PM EDT
[#28]
Just followed one from somebody on here making a suggestion I don’t know if it was this thread. It’s a spin on Mississippi roast

Beef roast seared placed in a crock pot.
Pack of ranch seasoning
Stick of butter
Pour a jar of giardiniera juice and all over top.

Set on low all day. Serve with potatoes or rice maybe another veggie or salad
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 8:32:51 PM EDT
[#29]
@Zedhead

Just did the cheesy chicken; family LOVED it. Very easy.

I did four chicken thighs and used one can of condensed soup with half a can of water. The thighs were semi-thawed when I kicked it off, cooked for 5 hrs on low. Served with ramen noodles made without the flavor packet then with the water drained off. I sprinkled dried chopped chives on top to meet the wife's presentation requirements

10/10 !! They all asked for more, then finished off the remaining sauce just mixed with the noodles.

Wife unit requested it again next week.
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 8:37:03 PM EDT
[#30]
Glad you enjoyed it
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 4:53:49 PM EDT
[#31]
Gonna try the infamous Mississippi pot roast this weekend.. Ive saw several different recipes for this.. Am I better off with the salted butter or the unsalted? Can I just dump the whole 12 oz jar of peppers and juice in there or do I just put in half the juice?
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 5:48:27 PM EDT
[#32]
Originally Posted By wpsharpshooter:
Gonna try the infamous Mississippi pot roast this weekend.. Ive saw several different recipes for this.. Am I better off with the salted butter or the unsalted? Can I just dump the whole 12 oz jar of peppers and juice in there or do I just put in half the juice?
View Quote

Six or seven peppers if you have anyone that doesn't like a lot of heat. Any butter will do.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 5:50:09 PM EDT
[#33]
Its just for me and I like the heat... But I dont want it to over power everything else... I guess Ill just toss in some and see how it goes..
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 7:30:37 PM EDT
[#34]
Its just for me and I like the heat... But I dont want it to over power everything else... I guess Ill just toss in some and see how it goes..
View Quote

I've never found it to be too spicy.  It's the acidity from the brine that can throw the flavor off.  I started doing it with peppers and brine, but since I just add half a dozen peppers.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 6:59:55 PM EDT
[#35]
View Quote

We only buy salted butter so I don’t know it any other way. It’s not too salty for me.

I’ve started subbing giardiniera for the pepperoncini. Like it way better.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 11:41:12 PM EDT
[#36]

Six or seven peppers if you have anyone that doesn't like a lot of heat. Any butter will do.
View Quote

This
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 10:17:57 AM EDT
[#37]
Made the roast Saturday.. I added probably 10-12 peppers.. Will add more next time because the taste of them was amazing. I had some carrots that needed using so I tossed those in there.. This turned out really good... Ill add potatoes next time..
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 11:32:46 AM EDT
[#38]
Dump the whole jar.  Its not that spicy.  We add a packet of Au jus to it and a little extra water or beer....
Link Posted: 1/30/2021 12:45:55 PM EDT
[Last Edit: bc5000] [#39]
Seared a 3lb chuck roast then placed in the slow cooker with a cup of beef broth on low. Checked it at 7 hrs and it was very tender so I pulled it out and while it was still warm and took a fork and shredded all the meat from the fat.

Added some worcestershire and corn starch to the remaining drippings and made gravy.

Open faced hot beef sandwich with mashed potatoes and corn.

Usually I put potatoes, carrots and cabbage in with the roast but this time decided I wanted fluffy mashed potatoes. I thought about doing some cabbage steaks in the oven later to have with the leftovers. Slice about 1/2" cabbage steaks, drizzle with olive oil, salt and pepper and bake until caramelized.

Link Posted: 2/5/2021 10:42:58 AM EDT
[#40]
Filipino Chicken Adobo

Just had this a few weeks ago.  Highly recommend the Cherry peppers and Scallions on top.  Super easy and cheap.
Link Posted: 2/5/2021 1:10:05 PM EDT
[#41]
Looking to make the Mississippi pot roast again.. Cant find the Au Ju mix.. what can I use for a substitute?
Link Posted: 2/5/2021 1:46:24 PM EDT
[Last Edit: GLHX2112] [#42]
Looking to make the Mississippi pot roast again.. Cant find the Au Ju mix.. what can I use for a substitute?
View Quote

I'd go with an equal amount of Beef Bullion or some Beef Stock. I don't think it will make any difference to be honest. Hmm, maybe the beef stock is not a great idea.... going to have to think about this.

Bullion should be no issue.
Link Posted: 2/5/2021 2:29:00 PM EDT
[#43]
View Quote

I have used the brown gravy mix before with good results.
Link Posted: 2/5/2021 2:50:26 PM EDT
[#44]

I have used the brown gravy mix before with good results.
View Quote

Yep.  Seen them used interchangeably in recipes.  I think it's less about flavor and more about a thickening agent.  Any packet gravy mix is fine or just the beef bouillon paste then use a cornstarch slurry at the end for your gravy.
Link Posted: 2/5/2021 3:07:15 PM EDT
[#45]
Ive read a few different recipes using the brown gravy.. gonna roll the dice and see how it taste..
Link Posted: 2/5/2021 9:43:46 PM EDT
[#46]
Ive read a few different recipes using the brown gravy.. gonna roll the dice and see how it taste..
View Quote

As I said earlier if you reallt want to try different try giardiniera instead of the peppers.
Link Posted: 2/8/2021 12:56:13 PM EDT
[#47]
Originally Posted By USMARINE1108:

Thanks for the replied guys.  It turned out great!  For the record, I used boneless/skinless chicken breasts and cut them into 3/4" cubes.  Worked great and it was even better with a little cheese on top.  
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By metalsaber:

Originally Posted By m00ler03:

Chicken breasts
Block of cream cheese
Cream of chicken soup

gonna try this today, will let you know how it was later.

added a can of cream of mushroom to it.

well, i must say, this was very good

had it over buttered egg noodles, will try it on rice with the leftovers..

How many chicken breasts did you use and did you cook it first?  I've got it in the crock pot now, I didn't cook the chicken first and cut 2.2lbs of chicken breasts (3 of them) up into kid sized chunks.  (I didn't add the cream of mushroom)  I didn't think about this until I had it all in the crock pot.  

I did not cook the chicken 1st.  I suppose if you want it to have a nice brown skin, you will want to brown it 1st.  

Chicken breasts
Block of cream cheese
Cream of chicken soup

gonna try this today, will let you know how it was later.

added a can of cream of mushroom to it.

well, i must say, this was very good

had it over buttered egg noodles, will try it on rice with the leftovers..

How many chicken breasts did you use and did you cook it first?  I've got it in the crock pot now, I didn't cook the chicken first and cut 2.2lbs of chicken breasts (3 of them) up into kid sized chunks.  (I didn't add the cream of mushroom)  I didn't think about this until I had it all in the crock pot.  

i had 3 pretty good sized chicken breasts, and no, didnt cook them first, nor cut them up, after 6-7 hours in the crockpot, they turned out perfect.

dont need cream of mushroom, but i thought it would be good.

Thanks for the replied guys.  It turned out great!  For the record, I used boneless/skinless chicken breasts and cut them into 3/4" cubes.  Worked great and it was even better with a little cheese on top.  

My wife made this last week.  It was good as everyone else has said.  She shredded (pulled) the chicken like pork.  I didn't even bother putting it over rice.  It was good, but it really needed some other textures and flavors to off-set the creaminess, if that makes any sense.  I put it over tortilla chips just like nachos and devoured it.  Next time We'll leave the breast whole in hopes that changes the texture profile.

She did add water to mix the seasoning packet.  Did not see that mentioned in any others renditions.
Link Posted: 2/8/2021 1:11:57 PM EDT
[#48]

As I said earlier if you reallt want to try different try giardiniera instead of the peppers.
View Quote

Do you just dump the whole jar in? Juice and all?

Link Posted: 2/8/2021 1:41:33 PM EDT
[#49]

View Quote

I would, but i like a little heat.
Link Posted: 2/8/2021 4:44:55 PM EDT
[#50]

View Quote

Yes I get the Italian mix in a 16 oz. jar and its about perfect.  Wife loved the pepperoncini version but likes this more.  

This size...

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 12
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top