Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/25/2015 2:37:47 PM EDT
morning brothers. I'm from Merchantville Lodge 119 in south Jersey. I will very likely be moving to the Daytona area in the next month or so and am looking for a lodge among other things. I know districts and lodges can be searched but I figured asking actual brothers may give me a better feeling for what is out there. Thanks for any suggestions and info.

Brother Steve
Link Posted: 9/1/2015 8:45:59 PM EDT
[#1]
Bro Steve, I think we have a Brother up around the Holly Hill area that comes in here.
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 4:08:29 PM EDT
[#2]
Thanks. I was surprised I haven't heard from more people. But then again I didn't know we had a forum on here until the other day.
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 7:46:24 PM EDT
[#3]

Most of the Brothers that use this forum frequently  can be counted on your fingers and toes.  The others come in when they get a chance.  Most jurisdictions are off in the summer and just getting ramped up now. Activity in here will increase when guys get back to lodge and get active again.

Lemme do a quick search for Brothers in your AO.

Link Posted: 9/2/2015 9:45:55 PM EDT
[#4]
Did you get my response to your question in the FL HTF. I haven't been here long enough to speak from personal experience about local lodges. If they aren't still dim, I will be going to the New Smyrna Beach stated this coming Monday. You know already that you will be welcome. Join me, its only about 20 minutes south of Daytona. It looks to be a beautiful lodge. Pm me if you wish.
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 10:18:26 PM EDT
[#5]
Thx for responding tightline.

I knew there was a brother in that area, just couldn't pin it down.
Link Posted: 9/3/2015 6:17:01 PM EDT
[#6]
Well I should find out tomorrow if I'll be moving. If so I won't be down until early to mid October. If I'm there I'll be sure to contact you and stop by the lodge. Thanks
Link Posted: 9/3/2015 7:18:28 PM EDT
[#7]
Contact me anytime. The invitation doesn't expire. By the time you get here I will know more about the local lodges. I have driven by five or six within an hour of New Smyrna Beach. It seems the fraternity is alive and well in the area.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top