Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/19/2009 8:59:55 PM EDT
will this  cause the zombie plague?

what does everyone else think
Link Posted: 10/19/2009 10:28:15 PM EDT
[#1]
Well, they told us that you couldn't take the Pig Flu Vaccine if you have had the regular Flu Vaccine within the last 28 days, does this just seem strange to me?
So my vote is yes, the pork flu vaccines will cause the end of society as we know it on earth.
Party on
ML Roak
Link Posted: 10/20/2009 12:45:30 AM EDT
[#2]
Well I got the reg flu shot at work on Friday. If they try and give us the shot for pig cooties before 28 days I'm a goner then.
Link Posted: 10/20/2009 1:01:50 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Well I got the reg flu shot at work on Friday. If they try and give us the shot for pig cooties before 28 days I'm a goner then.

You can get it at the same time. I mean AT the same time. By 2 RN's/Tech's/Doctors......ect. It just has to be in two different sites. I got both. So far, no seizures, GB, coma or zombiefication as of yet.
Link Posted: 10/20/2009 1:55:56 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Quoted:

You can get it at the same time. I mean AT the same time. By 2 RN's/Tech's/Doctors......ect. It just has to be in two different sites. I got both. So far, no seizures, GB, coma or zombiefication as of yet.

Dibs!
Link Posted: 10/20/2009 1:59:41 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Dibs!

Just started hemoraging from the nose, mouth and ears. Having uncontrolled seizures and soiling myself. Where should I have my wife send my guns and gear?

Link Posted: 10/20/2009 3:24:42 AM EDT
[#6]
You guys have got it all wrong. The H1N1 is the government sponsored mind control drug. The 'turn everyone into zombies' drug has not been released yet. Get it together, people.
Link Posted: 10/20/2009 9:06:20 AM EDT
[#7]

I cant wait to tell our County health dept to go fuck themselves then.  Perhaps they forgot how to deal with people who speak English (I'm still not taking it)
Link Posted: 10/20/2009 10:06:24 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
You guys have got it all wrong. The H1N1 is the government sponsored mind control drug. The 'turn everyone into zombies' drug has not been released yet. Get it together, people.

That's what they want you to think!
Link Posted: 10/20/2009 10:55:26 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Dibs!

Just started hemoraging from the nose, mouth and ears. Having uncontrolled seizures and soiling myself. Where should I have my wife send my guns and gear?

oh the horror send her to the hills!
Link Posted: 10/20/2009 4:25:51 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Dibs!

I'll send you my address...try not to ooze all over the guns please.
Link Posted: 10/20/2009 4:34:53 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Link Posted: 10/20/2009 7:09:57 PM EDT
[#12]
This fake Swinflu CDC report segways nicely to a zombie outbreak.

http://www.kernelofwisdom.com/01-09/swineflu.html

Link Posted: 10/20/2009 7:23:17 PM EDT
[#13]
+1 on news report. Awesome. lol
Link Posted: 10/21/2009 9:53:19 PM EDT
[#14]
My wife got an H1N1 shot today. Think I should shoot her now before she changes?
Link Posted: 10/21/2009 9:54:11 PM EDT
[#15]
^
Joking of course. She did get the shot today tho. I will keep an eye on her just in case.
Link Posted: 10/22/2009 11:27:28 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Well, they told us that you couldn't take the Pig Flu Vaccine if you have had the regular Flu Vaccine within the last 28 days, does this just seem strange to me?
So my vote is yes, the pork flu vaccines will cause the end of society as we know it on earth.
Party on
ML Roak

They changed this guideline, you can get them simultaneously now.

I got reg, and then the H1N1 a week later (required to for my job), I still qualify as alive with no odd cravings for human flesh... I will keep you updated
Link Posted: 10/22/2009 5:41:01 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
My wife got an H1N1 shot today. Think I should shoot her now before she changes?

Why are you asking us? You know what must be done.
Link Posted: 10/22/2009 5:56:47 PM EDT
[#18]
The beginning stages... link

Loss of motor skills....

But in seriousness that link is terrible. I feel really bad for the girl...
Link Posted: 10/22/2009 6:03:15 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Loss of motor skills....

wow that is so messed up makes you wonder how long her husband is going to hang in there with her
Link Posted: 10/22/2009 8:13:30 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Why are you asking us? You know what must be done.

I'm laid off tho and she makes 60k a year.
Damn you H1N1!!!!
Link Posted: 10/22/2009 8:47:39 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Loss of motor skills....

I believe there needs to be a lesson taught here about the difference between coincidence and correlation.

I knew an older man that had a massive heart attack the DAY he received a seasonal flu shot, we coded him for a fair amount of time in the ER but he passed. Nice guy, very active in the community, and should be missed.
Some people would blame this on the flu shot, I blame it on the fact that he was morbidly obese, had a LDL in the 400's, and died from an anterior infarct (blocked LAD).
Link Posted: 10/23/2009 4:24:41 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Loss of motor skills....

I believe there needs to be a lesson taught here about the difference between coincidence and correlation.

I knew an older man that had a massive heart attack the DAY he received a seasonal flu shot, we coded him for a fair amount of time in the ER but he passed. Nice guy, very active in the community, and should be missed.
Some people would blame this on the flu shot, I blame it on the fact that he was morbidly obese, had a LDL in the 400's, and died from an anterior infarct (blocked LAD).

Could be a spurious correlation, but after reading up on Dystonia you can get from any drug.  I wish they would have mentioned whether or not she had had the flu shot before.  Then again every shot is different so it might not have made a difference.
Link Posted: 10/23/2009 6:54:00 AM EDT
[#23]
Have you seen what the vaccine looks like?

Link Posted: 10/23/2009 7:31:08 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Have you seen what the vaccine looks like?

http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j163/rcd567/T_Virus.jpg

Oh shit..we fooked!
Link Posted: 10/23/2009 11:24:27 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

I cant wait to tell our County health dept to go fuck themselves then.  Perhaps they forgot how to deal with people who speak English (I'm still not taking it)

Ain't that the truth!!!! It's either ebonics or spanish......

But seriously I got the H1N1 shot last monday, and I have had NO symptoms of anything at all.

sorry its not Z-Day yet!
Link Posted: 10/24/2009 7:22:41 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Ain't that the truth!!!! It's either ebonics or spanish......

But seriously I got the H1N1 shot last monday, and I have had NO symptoms of anything at all.

Seriously!

Uhmmm.....sure.

Link Posted: 10/24/2009 12:11:53 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

from the guy with 11 posts in almost 2 1/2 years... seriously, this guy is like silent bob and shit. dosen't speak often but has something poignant insightful and important to say when he does speak. i'd listen to what he has to say...

K.
Link Posted: 10/27/2009 9:19:16 AM EDT
[#28]
Anyone else read Oasis?? Distributing a new vaccine in suspicious ways? I'm not bleating like a sheep on this one. I'll take my chances with the swine flu!

In all seriousness I'm pretty sure it won't cause the zombie plague but F new vaccines. I the last time I got a nasty flu was like 8 years ago and guess what else I got that year!?   (a flu shot, in case you didn't get the answer)
Link Posted: 10/27/2009 12:53:40 PM EDT
[#29]
After what it did to that cheerleader chic....  she is very zombie like when she walks forward.
Link Posted: 10/27/2009 5:53:47 PM EDT
[#30]
I hope not Brock Lessnar has swine flu
that'd be one big ass Zombie
Link Posted: 11/4/2009 8:54:02 AM EDT
[#31]
H1N1 vaccinations do turn people into zombies of sorts... see my story, Mad Swine, in this forum if you dare!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top