Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/1/2011 11:49:48 AM EDT
Hey All,

Son #2 attended Comic.com yesterday and today in Nashville, Tenn., down the road from Fort Campbell.

Had a great time, and he squared away his fellow Zombie-killing old Man. His wife won't be back home until
Tuesday (she's seeing him off on his tour to Korea) so I don't have the stuff yet.

Got me two personally autographed pictures of two instantly recognizable zombies.

This guy:

and this girl:

My son spoke to both of these two at length and picked up some movie tidbits.

"Flyboy" the ijit chopper pilot from the 1979 movie was the ONLY member of the cast who was knowledgable about firearms;
he's a Vietnam vet. He's a good actor, too: you damn sure couldn't tell he knew anything about weapons by watching him

"Bicycle Girl" is a "regular" zombie on AMC's "The Walking Dead" they change her clothes, looks and damage depending on the
set; she's been in every episode. All of the cast are pissed off over the Director's firing, BTW.
Link Posted: 10/2/2011 12:54:36 PM EDT
[#1]
i thought the director quit, not got fired.   last i read said he did not like how much time making a series compared to a movie took. but regardless of why he is gone, he is gone, hope the replacement is decent.
Link Posted: 10/3/2011 3:31:45 PM EDT
[#2]
I met the Hari Krishna zombie from Dawn of the Dead at a convention last year, was a very nice guy.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top