Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/12/2010 3:06:08 AM EDT
... let me guess.

As a hard core Arfcommer & Zombie apocalypse survivalist you are one of the first victims in the Z plague, you don't know whats hit you.

Then the worst bit is your Libtard anti gun neighbour raids your amoury & with no idea how to fire your AR15 thay use your precious weapon as a club.

Am I close?

Andy.
Link Posted: 9/12/2010 6:34:12 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 9/12/2010 8:42:50 AM EDT
[#2]
When you're in danger....and none of your guns work.....or if they work....they are uneffective.

I've gotten up at 3am and did a weapons check.....

pales in comparison to "kids in danger" dreams.
Link Posted: 9/12/2010 9:32:01 AM EDT
[#3]

My worst nightmare...

You mean the one where I go to school in my underwear?

Link Posted: 9/12/2010 11:23:42 AM EDT
[#4]
Close, but substitute "tries to communicate and reason with zombies AFTER he throws my AR outside".Both scenarios would end with me beating said lib-tard neighbor to death with his birkenstocks.
Alternately, find out Joe Biden survives Z Day and is now worshipped as their god-king.
Link Posted: 9/12/2010 12:11:47 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
When you're in danger....and none of your guns work.....or if they work....they are uneffective.

I've gotten up at 3am and did a weapons check.....

Done it, or alternatively spent the early morning cleaning and inspected primary EDC before leaving the house, or even swapping out for one that's never let you down, just in case.  yea, I feel ya man, been there.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top