Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/4/2010 12:23:32 PM EDT
I do not have any affiliation with this company, but Zombie Tools has some new blades up on their website.  I've been keeping an eye on these guys and they're progressing pretty well!  It's so exciting to see what new shit they come out with.

ETA:  You'll find the new stuff in the news section, I guess it's not up for sale yet.
Link Posted: 9/4/2010 5:36:47 PM EDT
[#1]
Me likey thanks for the link
Link Posted: 9/4/2010 6:13:51 PM EDT
[#2]
Cool sight, but the pic of the girl on the homepage looks like my wife in one of her roller derby outfits....she better not be holding out on me.
Link Posted: 9/4/2010 6:16:10 PM EDT
[#3]
I LIKE the reaper!!!!
Link Posted: 9/4/2010 8:35:05 PM EDT
[#4]
Zombie Tools is about a mile from my house, I have held their blades and am VERY impressed. Well worth the money and as soon as I can afford one, I will get the "Rough and Ready Bone Machete".
Link Posted: 9/5/2010 4:52:48 AM EDT
[#5]
kinda pricey, but looks great.
Link Posted: 9/5/2010 5:20:27 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

The only drawback it looks like.  I think I might buy a blade from them soon.... but dammit, I can't decide which!
Link Posted: 9/6/2010 11:19:03 AM EDT
[#7]
Man Look's like I better start saving up! Love the their blade designs.  The Prices aint that bad either ... compared to other blades that are much smaller found at the EE.
Link Posted: 9/6/2010 4:59:13 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Cool sight, but the pic of the girl on the homepage looks like my wife in one of her roller derby outfits....she better not be holding out on me.

RULE VIOLATION––––

NEED PICS TO VERIFY, LOTS OF PICS
Link Posted: 9/7/2010 7:45:52 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
I LIKE the reaper!!!!

+1
Link Posted: 9/7/2010 8:08:08 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

it's really not pricey for the kinda work it seems like they're doing...granted i'd like to hold one before buying one i think
take a look at fitzen or mad dwarf workshop...some of their stuff is priced about the same for their work

keeblerelf
Link Posted: 9/8/2010 9:34:46 AM EDT
[#11]
i just can't get behind an aluminum handle / grip... i know it gets cold in mazula so what the hell are these guys thinking?.. i ould be wrong but i've not seen any options for handle material like linen micarta or wood either, no thanks on the aluminum... besidesgetting old, it will also get slick in the rain or with gore in the middle of a gore drenched zed melee... huge design flaw if you ask me...

otherwise yeah, i'd probably buy at least one of their blades to check out, but aluminum as a handle material is just bad designing and poor implimentation...

K.
Link Posted: 9/8/2010 9:49:04 AM EDT
[#12]

None of them beats a good well made Gladius.
Link Posted: 9/8/2010 10:14:38 AM EDT
[#13]
Their stuff looks cool, but is very heavy for what it is, and pretty pricey as well.
Link Posted: 9/8/2010 1:20:48 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
i just can't get behind an aluminum handle / grip... i know it gets cold in mazula Missoula so what the hell are these guys thinking?.. i ould be wrong but i've not seen any options for handle material like linen micarta or wood either, no thanks on the aluminum... besidesgetting old, it will also get slick in the rain or with gore in the middle of a gore drenched zed melee... huge design flaw if you ask me...

otherwise yeah, i'd probably buy at least one of their blades to check out, but aluminum as a handle material is just bad designing and poor implimentation...

K.

Link Posted: 9/8/2010 1:29:53 PM EDT
[#15]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top