Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/2/2010 10:14:03 AM EDT
I know I'm not a regular in this forum, but i just got a new sticker for the truck and I wanted to share.  Guy I know with a sticker shop hooked me up on it in about 2 minutes after I told him what I wanted, i thought it came out pretty sweet myself.

Link Posted: 9/2/2010 10:17:46 AM EDT
[#1]
NIce, I also like the extremely rightwing sticker +1
Link Posted: 9/2/2010 10:51:22 AM EDT
[#2]
Help your friend get some in the EE, i'm sure there'll be some interest

Welcome to zed forum, nice truck===========>Belongs in here!
Link Posted: 9/2/2010 11:53:01 AM EDT
[#3]
Very Nice!!
Link Posted: 9/2/2010 12:24:58 PM EDT
[#4]
Nice sticker but you could support the site and buy one here
Link Posted: 9/2/2010 12:45:07 PM EDT
[#5]

Zombie needs to be hunched over and dragging a foot - otherwise it just looks like you think you're a sniper.

Underneath it, it should say Brains!
Link Posted: 9/2/2010 2:07:57 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Nice sticker but you could support the site and buy one here

Not a fan of the ZRT stickers. I'm also a team member, and do support the site

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 9/2/2010 2:11:01 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Zombie needs to be hunched over and dragging a foot - otherwise it just looks like you think you're a sniper.

Underneath it, it should say Brains!

The head is kinda hunched to one side. I was gonna put something under it that made it more defined as a zombie, but I don't think "brains" is the effect I want. Maybe a small biohazard sign or something

Link Posted: 9/2/2010 3:35:01 PM EDT
[#8]
Your not in Fayettville are you?  I swear I saw that truck the other day!
Link Posted: 9/2/2010 3:58:14 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Nope, wrong side of the state. I'm in Asheville. The "Extremely Rightwing" sticker is a big hit here,

Link Posted: 9/4/2010 2:25:06 PM EDT
[#10]
Nice sticker man. Looks great next to the bolt face.
Link Posted: 9/5/2010 5:38:26 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Nope, wrong side of the state. I'm in Asheville. The "Extremely Rightwing" sticker is a big hit here,

Growing up partly outside of Asheville (where my folks still live), I bet that rightwing sticker is a big hit there.
Especially downtown.
At dusk or after.
When the creatures come out...
Link Posted: 9/5/2010 7:18:54 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Growing up partly outside of Asheville (where my folks still live), I bet that rightwing sticker is a big hit there.
Especially downtown.
At dusk or after.
When the creatures come out...

Im honestly surprised i still have a back window, lol

Link Posted: 9/5/2010 8:53:46 PM EDT
[#13]
Sweet sticker. It looks good next to that bolt face.
Link Posted: 9/6/2010 5:58:25 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

My dad is convinced he doesn't see as many Obama stickers in town as he used to, as a result of a presidential tenure of...failure.
I still think they're too stupid in town to give up on retardation this quickly, though.
Link Posted: 9/6/2010 6:22:29 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Quoted:

My dad is convinced he doesn't see as many Obama stickers in town as he used to, as a result of a presidential tenure of...failure.
I still think they're too stupid in town to give up on retardation this quickly, though.

oh, there definitely aren't as many. In fact, a few months ago i saw a car that someone had attempted to cover up their Obama sticker with masking tape. You could still tell it was an Obama sticker, but one could appreciate the effort.
Link Posted: 9/6/2010 6:26:07 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

oh, there definitely aren't as many. In fact, a few months ago i saw a car that someone had attempted to cover up their Obama sticker with masking tape. You could still tell it was an Obama sticker, but one could appreciate the effort.

Great news, then.
Maybe there still is an inkling of sense somewhere deep down in them.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top