Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/15/2009 7:01:50 AM EDT
Link Posted: 11/15/2009 9:01:26 AM EDT
[#1]

Thats why I quit the NRA the last time......I've learned to live with it.....I ignore all the mailings & renew when I am supposed to

Link Posted: 11/15/2009 11:15:32 AM EDT
[#2]
Sounds like that Deacon/mailman should find something else to do. I know I wouldn't want him delivering my mail.
Link Posted: 11/15/2009 12:56:20 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Thats why I quit the NRA the last time......I've learned to live with it.....I ignore all the mailings & renew when I am supposed to

I just rejoined at a gunshow. I got one of the same ones a year ago and it is part of the reason why I hesitated to renew for so long.
Link Posted: 11/16/2009 9:38:14 AM EDT
[#6]
$300 for a Life Membership, problem solved.
Link Posted: 12/18/2009 1:05:50 PM EDT
[#7]
I stick up for the NRA and the volume of their mailings all the time (we need $$ and the mailings work - People need to stop whining about getting solicitation or simply opt out them) But, I cant defend the tone in that letter. It's the same as when they sent out videos and then sent out collection letters that had all the look and feel of a collection agency.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top