Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/18/2013 11:00:48 PM EDT
Much like everyone else, money has been really tight lately and I had been tossing around the idea of upgrading to the Patron level, but not sure I could afford it right now...

Well, tonight I was clearing some crap off the DVR and one of the few shows on it that were mine was a gun related show...  As it turns out, it was a 3 Gun Comp I think and our brother Joe was speaking; Sporting a mighty fine looking ARFcom cap as well...

I took that as a sign and wrote out my check to upgrade...  It'll be in the mail in the morning...

Thanks for all you do Joe, and other fellow NRA members who help protect our rights..

We all need to stay vigilant...   I know the battle gets old, but we CAN NOT let up!!!!
Link Posted: 3/18/2013 11:26:17 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 3/19/2013 2:49:57 AM EDT
[#2]
Fight on brother....Fight ON!

Link Posted: 3/19/2013 6:10:34 PM EDT
[#3]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top