Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page General » Pets
Posted: 3/29/2009 6:20:25 PM EDT
I used to have lots of animals growing up but on the way to drop some stuff off at my grandmothers house this little feller was running around the middle of the road out in the country. After I hit the horn he ran a little ways and then as soon as I started moving he was right back out in front of me. I spent 2 hours today going to the 3 houses on the road and around to the houses around the corner on the next road which was 1-2 miles from where I foud him with no luck. He had no collier was really hungry drank a lot of liquids when I got him back to the house. No one was home at the house closest to where  I found him so I left a letter in the mail box. I do not know if this dog is abandoned or lost but I will have a vet check this week for a chip and then watch/run a found dog add.

Link Posted: 3/29/2009 8:37:32 PM EDT
[#1]
Yorkies aren't the common type of dogs to be just put out, not that that might not be the case, but if I had to guess it's more likely that dog's lost.  It's good for you to be helping him or her though, if he or she is lost someone will certain put a notice somewhere or in the paper. Check with the humane societies in the region to.
Page General » Pets
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top