BCM
User Panel

Page General » Pets
Site Notices
Posted: 1/21/2014 7:46:24 AM EDT
huh huh huh
Link Posted: 1/21/2014 7:56:43 AM EDT
[#1]
Your friend is a shit bag.  Save a round for him.
Link Posted: 1/21/2014 8:08:36 AM EDT
[#2]
So now you have a stray/wild dog that has no fear of humans. Thats why I shoot every stray or coyote I can, they kill other people's pets and live stock. If one shows up at the house and is friendly thats one thing. I  say make shit bag friend do the dirty deed. You have a pet YOU are responsible for it good or bad.
Link Posted: 1/21/2014 8:30:22 AM EDT
[#3]
If your buddy wanted it done, he should have done it himself. Now he does not have to deal with taking the life of the dog and will do the same on the next dog he gets. Which I'm sure he will have another.

Guy should have done it himself, I could not let someone else do it for me if it needed to be done!
Link Posted: 1/21/2014 8:34:59 AM EDT
[#4]
So many people dont deserve to have dogs. Make him kill the dog, then put a round in his leg.

Maybe he will think twice before getting another dog.

Link Posted: 1/21/2014 8:48:06 AM EDT
[#5]
Did you have the farmers permission to drop the dog off at their farm?
Link Posted: 1/21/2014 8:51:33 AM EDT
[#6]
Fail all around. You dropped off a PITA pit bull on some poor farmer's land???

Someone will eventually have the guts to do what the owner, or you (since you said you would do it) should have done.
Link Posted: 1/21/2014 9:04:31 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
My buddy got a pitbull as a puppy. He never trained or did anything with the dog. It was a pain in the a**. It did not listen at all. The poor dog spent 22 out of 24hrs in a cage. My friend called place after place. Put adds everywhere for a free pit and no response. He started treating the dog like poop so i told him I would do it. So i picked up the dog and drove it to a farm and let it go. The dog didnt deserve to be shot in my opinion. Did i do the right thing?
View Quote

Excellent troll thread.

I see the fish are already biting.
Link Posted: 1/21/2014 10:03:41 AM EDT
[#8]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Your friend is a shit bag.  Save a round for him.
View Quote

I second that.
Link Posted: 1/21/2014 10:05:57 AM EDT
[#9]
The right thing to do? It would be a challenge but I would train it myself. There are no bad dogs, just bad owners...

A reclamation effort that worked could be a source of pride.
Link Posted: 1/21/2014 10:07:46 AM EDT
[#10]
You are Good To Go. Don't listen to the Haters. You gave him a chance. Everyone deserves one.
Link Posted: 1/21/2014 10:21:11 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
You are Good To Go. Don't listen to the Haters. You gave him a chance. Everyone deserves one.
View Quote

Dumping it off on someone's farm? That's not a chance. That's getting it shot eventually anyways, after possibly starving to an extent, and doing God knows what when it gets hungry enough to ignore what little socialization it's had.
Link Posted: 1/21/2014 10:29:18 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
My buddy got a pitbull as a puppy. He never trained or did anything with the dog. It was a pain in the a**. It did not listen at all. The poor dog spent 22 out of 24hrs in a cage. My friend called place after place. Put adds everywhere for a free pit and no response. He started treating the dog like poop so i told him I would do it. So i picked up the dog and drove it to a farm and let it go. The dog didnt deserve to be shot in my opinion. Did i do the right thing?
View Quote

Really? So letting him starve, or get hit by a car and lie in pain is any better? I do dog rescue, this is something that pisses me to no end. You should have taken him to a shelter, if they couldn't get him adopted or placed in a rescue then he would have been humanely put to sleep.

Wow is all I can say.
Link Posted: 1/21/2014 7:40:03 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
So now you have a stray/wild dog that has no fear of humans. Thats why I shoot every stray or coyote I can, they kill other people's pets and live stock. If one shows up at the house and is friendly thats one thing. I  say make shit bag friend do the dirty deed. You have a pet YOU are responsible for it good or bad.
View Quote

That.  Dumping it did one of three things:

1.  Made someone else deal with the problem.
2.  Doomed the dog to die slowly because it couldn't survive in the wild.
3.  Loosed a potentially mean dog into the wild.

There are lots of options that range from having the dog put down all the way to rehabilitating it and finding it a good home - or even having someone else do all of that.  But dumping it was a bad idea.  But, it may not be too late.  Head back, and see if you can find the dog and make one of the better choices, wherever on the range from death to rehabilitation it is.
Link Posted: 1/21/2014 10:12:07 PM EDT
[#14]
Please, do us all a favor: don't breed.
Link Posted: 1/22/2014 4:31:20 PM EDT
[#15]
mucho failure in this thread...
Link Posted: 1/23/2014 8:01:52 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
View Quote

Nope. Not by a long shot, not on any level...
Link Posted: 1/24/2014 11:42:31 AM EDT
[#17]

God, I hope you're trolling. If not, both you and your friend are very poor excuses for human beings. Dumping a dog is horrifically irresponsible, as is what he did to the poor thing in the first place.
Link Posted: 1/27/2014 12:39:57 PM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 1/27/2014 12:44:36 PM EDT
[#19]
You created a feral pit bull you stupid fuck.
Link Posted: 1/27/2014 12:51:39 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Please, do us all a favor: don't breed.
View Quote

THIS!

Link Posted: 1/27/2014 12:59:20 PM EDT
[#21]
WTF OP.

COC prevents me from saying things that need to be said.
Link Posted: 1/27/2014 1:19:53 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

God, I hope you're trolling. If not, both you and your friend are very poor excuses for human beings. Dumping a dog is horrifically irresponsible, as is what he did to the poor thing in the first place.
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/27/2014 1:37:17 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
View Quote

Do you really think that dropping him off at some strangers farm is the right thing to do?  You have to ask if that is right?  There is something wrong with you and your buddy.  You should never again leave city limits.  Ever.

Link Posted: 1/27/2014 2:08:49 PM EDT
[#24]
Call local LEO.
Link Posted: 1/27/2014 8:41:46 PM EDT
[#25]
Started with this.....

Quoted:
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

and now it is this along with a title change.....

Quoted:
huh huh huh

Hopefully a lesson was learned.
Link Posted: 1/28/2014 9:03:12 PM EDT
[#26]
Op should maybe save a round for himself too?
Page General » Pets
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top