Posted: 2/17/2012 5:12:01 PM EDT
cross-posted from Kansas Hometown forums:

Does anyone know where to take lessons in the Kansas City area?  I know
that, as of a year ago, there was a nice place for riding English that
had a heated, indoor arena.  I can't find the name of it on Google or
Yahoo.  Any ideas?

Link Posted: 2/17/2012 5:35:38 PM EDT
[#1]
There's certainly a place near you.  Google,  the yellow pages,  services section of the paper's want ads,  craig's list...lots of ways to find out.

Find a local tack shop or feed and seed store.  They're sure to have information on local riding schools and instructors.
Be warned....if you're new to horses, they CAN be highly addictive.  As I have most certainly learned.    My riding lessons, and time spent

with the horses,  is certainly the best time I spend out of each week.      The only thing keeping me from owning my own horse already

is simply a matter of it being logistically impossible for me.   I have no place to keep even one.

CJ
Link Posted: 2/17/2012 6:27:13 PM EDT
[#2]
http://www.newhorse.com/page/ridinglessons/b.511.g.5070.html?page=1

Here are a list of choices.
Page General » Pets
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top