Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page General » Books
Posted: 9/8/2010 2:29:38 PM EDT
Just finished reading Spy and have order all of his other books, and will be getting the new one on sept 14th Tsar.

Spy was the first one I read and a great read. Did a search in this forum and did not see anyone post about it, unless the title is named something weird.

Anyone know of any authors like him or with the same genre? Would be interested.
Link Posted: 9/11/2010 4:11:57 AM EDT
[#1]
His books are sort of similar to the Clive Cussler Dirk Pitt novels.
Link Posted: 9/12/2010 8:07:04 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

I just finished TSAR last week and I'd have to agree. I thought it was entertaining (I read it cover to cover in a day and a half) but it wasn't an instant classic by any stretch.
Link Posted: 9/12/2010 11:42:51 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Quoted:

I just finished TSAR last week and I'd have to agree. I thought it was entertaining (I read it cover to cover in a day and a half) but it wasn't an instant classic by any stretch.

any recommendations then? i would not go classic but just his books are easy and fun for me to follow. i am an anti-fiction person unless i find it 100% interesting in the first chapter and a friend has recommended me the book. i am one of those non-fiction nerds. but i do love a good story and alex hawke is it right now. whats next.....?
Link Posted: 9/13/2010 6:56:20 AM EDT
[#4]
I would read Vince Flynn and Brad Thor.  Their series are pretty entertaining, far fetched but entertaining.  WEB Griffin has some good books out there, the presedential series is fun to read.  Also, I would definitely recomend that you pick up a Wilbur Smith book or 2.
Link Posted: 9/13/2010 2:16:23 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
I would read Vince Flynn and Brad Thor.  Their series are pretty entertaining, far fetched but entertaining.  WEB Griffin has some good books out there, the presedential series is fun to read.  Also, I would definitely recomend that you pick up a Wilbur Smith book or 2.

thanks will check these ones out see what they are about.
Page General » Books
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top