Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/17/2009 4:16:44 PM EDT
Long story as short as possible, I know a real nice guy named Titus. He's a pie of a guy, actually. An artist, and a selfless individual. He works with "underpriviliged" children often, and as part of that plays banjo for them and teaches them some music appreciation. He's just a darned neat fellow. Well, found out today that yesterday his banjo was stolen from him while he was in the hospital. Which sucks. Being the "starving artist" sort, he can't just run out and buy another right away. I'd like to help, and am willing to put a violin I own into the mix to do so. Do any of you have a "competitively priced" banjo for sale, or trade, or other? Trust me folks, this is one guy kharma, and Carson Daly, will reward you for helping.

Thanks for listening!

I posted this on the Martin board shortly ago.  With you pukes, who I know much better, I'll simply ask you: anyone gots a banjo they don't want anymore?  There's a man out in the ether that could use it.

Thanks!

Link Posted: 9/17/2009 4:55:09 PM EDT
[#1]
Sorry.  No have banjo.  Maybe a bump helps.

Link Posted: 9/17/2009 8:28:08 PM EDT
[#2]
Wish I could help, Camp.

It sucks to hear this.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top