Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/8/2011 4:11:34 PM EDT
And I wasn't impressed. The quality of the sound is the same as my Sony MDR-7506s, with the only difference being the bass maxed out. Not only that, they were already falling apart, and it was a display.

Anyone else heard them/bought them?
Link Posted: 3/9/2011 5:33:37 PM EDT
[#1]
I have a set of the studio solo model, and I think they're pretty damn good. They have good clarity and some surprisingly effective isolation. The build quality seems quite sound. The low end is very "hot," so you may find it necessary to back your EQ down from your usual levels.

The only problem I have with them is the fact that Dr Dre's name is on them. I'd be a lot happier of they just had the Monster logo placed more conspicuously instead.
Link Posted: 3/14/2011 11:12:39 AM EDT
[#2]
thank you for saving me the money! i think i will look into sony or sennheiser instead. i was wondering about these and just couldnt pull the trigger. glad i didnt.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top