Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/30/2008 8:04:56 AM EDT
I fly ultralights. I have a S-12 and a aerolite 103. I really like the low and slow flying but i felt the S-12 was underpowered. I sold the Rotax to a friend and just before Christmas i got my new powerplant. I hauled my rig to the house so i could work where it was warm, tools there and power. I did not take long. After waiting weeks for it to warm up, Finally breakin` time back at hangar.  The first flying time it was a beautiful day. I pushed it out and waiting for it to warm up.  The area where i hangar is surronded by farms for miles around.  As we start rolling i notice a truck come up to a field beside the grass strip with the bed full of barrels saw horses poles an more stuff. I was only going to make one lap around the patch and land to recheck everything(nuts,bolts,exhaust). I came to a stop only a few feet from his truck. He walked over. He had camo on all over with a Viet Nam era helment on. I noticed all the stuff he had in the truck was arranged on the next field. I thought i had seen it all but you should see his AR-15. I think some attachments had DEWALT on it. The only thing it lacked was a Swiss army knife. I asked him what was today`s mission. His reply was I am getting ready for SHTF. i told he he looked really ready for shtf. His reply was " I HAVE EVEN  GOT ON MY TACTICAL DRAWERS".  
Link Posted: 6/5/2008 10:32:36 AM EDT
[#1]
Those cornfield commandoes can really be amusing sometimes... I don't even want to know what "tactical drawers" are.  

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top