Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/20/2008 5:06:32 AM EDT
This is one of the aircraft from a local company that does electronic testing work for the Navy.

They used to have a couple of J-35 Drakens, haven't seen them in a while, they also fly a couple of Mirages (possibly F-21s bailed from the AF)  that I see quite frequently.

This one flew over the house yesterday, I just had time to snap a quick pic.  It's sweet seeing this old iron still in the sky.  

Zoomed and cropped.

Link Posted: 4/20/2008 5:36:13 AM EDT
[#1]
The Mirages are actually Kfirs.  My organization is the one that employs the Hunters and Kfirs to support our training events.   The company that operates them is ATAC.
Link Posted: 4/20/2008 6:59:32 AM EDT
[#2]
Ignore the anti-war nonsense in the video. But here are some great HH flying scenes.

Barrel roll, not a rick-roll
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top