Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/23/2012 2:08:04 PM EDT
I have an SPH-4 helicopter helmet that I recently acquired which is in very good condition except for one thing. The little foam 'pads' inside the earcups that keep the speakers from falling out and provide padding between the ear and the speakers. Every other part on the headset is in excellent condition which seems odd but I guess your ear rubbing against that foam when you wear the helmet wears it out faster than other parts.

I had found a website that sold the part I need for like $3 but I've since lost the bookmark and can't find it again. Do any of you guy know where I can find these pads? And if you know what they are actually called other than "little foam pads" that would help immeasurably also, thanks.
Link Posted: 3/28/2012 10:25:46 AM EDT
[#1]
I have the parts you need. email me
Link Posted: 3/30/2012 8:18:16 PM EDT
[#2]
Email sent...thank you.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top