Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/28/2010 9:33:44 AM EDT
Luckily for me I live near Alliance airport and this weekend is the airshow. Thus far I have been buzzed 6 times with practice runs. I love sitting on the roof and watching these guys screaming across the sky      
Link Posted: 10/28/2010 11:06:16 AM EDT
[#1]
i go to all the ones in my area   the  sound of  jets........... the contrails off the wings  ,,its a beautiful thing
Link Posted: 10/28/2010 1:21:01 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Luckily for me I live near Alliance airport and this weekend is the airshow. Thus far I have been buzzed 6 times with practice runs. I love sitting on the roof and watching these guys screaming across the sky      

I am just under 7 Miles from Alliance, as the crow flies.  My home office is upstairs and I saw the Angles flying into Alliance this morning in formation.  Then I could not work the rest of the day due to their practicing.  I just pulled my chair up to the window.......

Taking the family Saturday.
Link Posted: 10/29/2010 1:46:54 PM EDT
[#3]
Southern grammar/spelling practices are strong in this thread.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top