Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/18/2009 4:36:17 PM EDT
Hello Humidor,

I've been a member of AR15.com for a while now and have finally decided to look at all the area's of the site besides the ones pertaining to weapons.  I have smoked cigars off and on for the past 9 years, I'll turn 27 in October, thanks in part to my father.  My father favored Wolf Bros. Crooks and as a result I got into cigars.  I recently got my own humidor and decided to stock it with some various sticks.  Seeing as how I smoke a cigar once a week or every two weeks my tastes are never constant, I enjoy both smooth mild cigars as well as rich full bodied cigars.  That being said here is what I have in my humidor right now:

El Mejor Emerald
Omar Ortez Originals Maduro Short Torpedo
Olivia Master Blend 3
Olivia Serie V Torpedo
Man O' War
CAO Maduro L'anniversaire
CAO Italia
CAO LX2 Fortaleza Tres
Casa Magna Belicoso
Casa Magna Corona
Gurkha Ancient Warrior
Gurkha Royal Brigade Perfecto
Gurkha Master Select Perfecto
Hoyo De Monterrey Excaliber Legend Challenger
Montecristo White #3
Montecristo Platinum Vintage 1999 #3
Ashton Corona 25
Avo Uvezian Corona
Rocky Patel The Edge Maduro Torpedo
Rocky Patel Renaissance Robusto
Arturo Fuente Short Story
Arturo Fuente Hemingway Signature
Padron 1964 Anniversary Maduro
Padron 2000 Maduro
Padron 3000 Maduro
Padron 4000 Maduro
Padron 5000 Maduro

So far the only cigar I've smoked that truely did not like and didn't finish was the Man O' War.  The cigar was packed to tightly and drawing the cigar became a chore, also there was no pleasent flavors.  I've smoked a cigar by local shop (Fink's) that was a very spicey cigar and that $2.00 was alot more enjoyable than any Man O' War I have had.  The El Mejor Emerald's were a nice cigar, very smooth and I think a description by another Humidor member best describes the flavor...cheerios.  Not a deeply complex cigar, but one that increased in spice the longer it was smoked.  So yea, that's me.  Any suggestions towards other cigars is always appreciated, and I have a feeling this is where I will be spending most of my time on AR15.com now.
Link Posted: 9/18/2009 8:08:29 PM EDT
[#1]
Welcome to the Humidor
Link Posted: 9/18/2009 8:18:11 PM EDT
[#2]
welcome, thats a damn good selection you got there.
Link Posted: 9/18/2009 9:59:50 PM EDT
[#3]
Welcome
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top