Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/24/2009 7:35:49 AM EDT
How do you guys store these? The coffin and all fits in my humidor so that's not a problem. Do you leave the cello on the coffin or take it off? If you take it off, do you open the coffin to let it breathe? Right now, it's in the humi with cello still on the coffin as it came from Fuente.

I picked it up a couple months ago and intend to let it sit for a year or so. I don't know why but these thoughts just came to mind so I thought I would inquire from fellow BOTL.
Link Posted: 3/24/2009 8:52:25 AM EDT
[#1]
I've got my 4 in the coffin w/cello on the sticks.  1 of those has the cello on the outside of the cofin still.

And my Anejo A (1 of 5 in the world and 1 of 2 (or 3) that are still not burned) is nekkid as it did not come with a coffin.

Anejo A on Moki's site ;-)
Link Posted: 3/24/2009 11:16:07 PM EDT
[#2]
My box of 2007 Opus X "A" is stored naked with no coffin or cigar cello, aging in my locker at my local cigar store, running an ultra-sonic humidifier.
At this point of time, 10 out of the 20 I had have already turned to ash.
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 3:35:56 PM EDT
[#3]
I had mine left in the coffin wrapped with cello for about 2 years., in my frigerador. It was an amazing smoke!!!  Set aside a few hours to smoke it.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top