Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/7/2007 6:46:44 AM EDT
I have a mole infestation.  These little bastards are plowing up my pathetic yard and causing trip hazards too. This morning I got up and out at daylight to start my mole hunt and the cool Tennessee morning just begged for a good cigar.  Standing there with my mole gig and a Gispert was a very pleasant experience.  I even manages to stab one of the little bastards.
Link Posted: 10/7/2007 10:01:34 AM EDT
[#1]
Pop a long road flare in one of the fresh holes.  Stomp down wherever you see smoke coming out.  20 minutes later, no more moles.  You don't have to tell anyone though and still get out there in the morning with a cigar.
Link Posted: 10/7/2007 10:05:26 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Pop a long road flare in one of the fresh holes.  Stomp down wherever you see smoke coming out.  20 minutes later, no more moles.  You don't have to tell anyone though and still get out there in the morning with a cigar.

I'll have to try that method.

I've got a macanudo vintage 1997 for this evening.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top