Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/8/2012 4:30:56 PM EDT
i have two a fancy looking sigle hose and a plane 2 hose got a mix of apple and mint shissha in it right now
Link Posted: 12/8/2012 4:33:50 PM EDT
[#1]
Did a lot when I was younger, but not anymore as my hooka broke and I just never bought another one. I liked to put lots of ice in the water.

Best with chicken shawarma.
Link Posted: 12/8/2012 4:44:53 PM EDT
[#2]
vodka in the bottem is good too
Link Posted: 12/9/2012 10:42:22 AM EDT
[#3]
yea I have a couple, I like this Ed hardy one the best:

http://www.amazon.com/blue-Ed-Hardy-Hookah-Free/dp/B0067LDHEC

Just tried some Fantasia Strawberry Daiquiri. Good stuff. Also using coconara coals and load the bottom with ice.

Also like Layalina Shisha. I dont care for the Starbuzz shisha. Wanna try the new Drew Estate ACID shisha but cant find it.

Its nice this time of year when its cold out because it doesnt leave an odor in the house.

Also have a large Starbuzz Dragon:

http://www.amazon.com/dragon-Avenger-Hookah-Free-Gift/dp/B006M0BUY2/ref=sr_1_5?ie=UTF8&qid=1355081846&sr=8-5&keywords=starbuzz+hookah

Link Posted: 12/9/2012 2:42:04 PM EDT
[#4]
http://www.hookah-shisha.com/c-797-starbuzz-acid-shisha-hookah-tobacco.html

they have the acid
Link Posted: 12/12/2012 7:34:54 PM EDT
[#5]
we cant online order tobacco in WA, its illegal. Only cigars are legal across state lines.

smoking Strawberry / Mangosteen mix
Link Posted: 12/13/2012 7:18:22 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
we cant online order tobacco in WA, its illegal. Only cigars are legal across state lines.

smoking Strawberry / Mangosteen mix

That is why you have friends that do not live there and can help you!!!

Just sayn....
Link Posted: 12/13/2012 8:47:14 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Did a lot when I was younger, but not anymore as my hooka broke and I just never bought another one. I liked to put lots of ice in the water.  

Best with chicken shawarma.

I used to love eating the chicken Shwarma with the pickles and fries in it. mmmmmm  and then some apple in the hooka.......Oh how  miss over seas .......some times, not always......
Link Posted: 12/13/2012 10:39:38 AM EDT
[#8]
My hose is broken and the local shop hasn't had em in stock for a while...I'll eventually just cave and order online.

I have a large (3.5ft) single hose that I really, really enjoy using.

Favorite flavors: Passion fruit, Mango, Mint +Chocolate, and Rose.  

I'm a fan of the instant-light coals but I fell they also smell funny.

I can blow some serious rings
Link Posted: 12/14/2012 9:45:35 AM EDT
[#9]

Love my Hookah
Link Posted: 12/14/2012 5:20:43 PM EDT
[#10]
got apple in right now had Margarita in the last bowl and a about 6or 7 shotts of bookers 107 proof down also
Link Posted: 12/26/2012 2:57:24 PM EDT
[#11]
You are a bad bad man.  You reminded me how much I wanted a hookah.  Oh well, got a nice  Khalil Mamoon on its way to me now
Link Posted: 12/27/2012 6:40:49 PM EDT
[#12]
looks like im to blame for something someone did on here and not echo this time
Link Posted: 12/28/2012 5:40:01 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
looks like im to blame for something someone did on here and not echo this time

It won't take long for it to become my fault....it's OK, I am used to it.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top