Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/9/2012 8:57:59 AM EDT
2 years ago my fiance at the time and i went on vacation through kentucky to go see the bourbon distilleries, corvette museum, kentucky horse park, and the kentucky derby where i proposed to her at.  during this trip i picked up some cigars my soon the be father-in-law.  one of the cigars i picked up from him was from the kentucky derby in a glass tube with silver wax and a tag from the 136 running of the derby.  on my wedding day a couple weeks ago, during his toast, he gave me the cigar i bought for him from the kentucky derby..  

i want to frame the cigar and was thinking of framing it in a shadow box.  is there anything i should know to help preserve the cigar while its in the frame?

Link Posted: 4/9/2012 9:11:01 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 4/9/2012 9:23:08 AM EDT
[#2]
thanks, looks like all i needs a frame then.  i dont plan on smoking it.
Link Posted: 4/10/2012 7:48:31 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
thanks, looks like all i needs a frame then.  i dont plan on smoking it.

Actually if you have no plan to seal it, I'll seal it with some satin clear spray (make sure you do not smoke it ever), to prevent the tobacco from getting excessively dry and crumble on you.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top