Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/9/2012 3:40:46 AM EDT
Wisdom tooth is coming in and hurtin somethin fierce... gotta get it yanked... AND the brown santa is about to drop a delivery from the devil site....

Link Posted: 4/9/2012 4:20:22 AM EDT
[#1]
I had a molar pulled 1 week before my 1st Cigarfest trip....I smoke a dozen that day and I was fine

If a cigar has the slightest hint of a tight draw move on to another so you don't dislodge the clot and wind up with a dry socket.

Link Posted: 4/9/2012 6:32:48 AM EDT
[#2]
Well... send them to me for safe keeping.
Link Posted: 4/9/2012 8:23:17 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 4/29/2012 8:29:09 AM EDT
[#4]
^ wise man...

Get all 4 pulled at once..Stay home, relax, heal, dont smoke cigars during this time It leaves funky tatstes in your mouth. Tobacco,blood, exposed gums,salt water.Enough to make a man give up the herf..
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top