BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/22/2011 12:07:13 PM EDT
Link Posted: 2/22/2011 12:10:43 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 2/22/2011 1:23:07 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
 The cigar community is a special community made up of interesting and generally friendly individuals and thus far has a dynamic unlike any other I've seen in a hobby community.

Cliff Notes: Go herf damnit.

+100
Link Posted: 2/22/2011 2:47:30 PM EDT
[#3]
I concur.  The best way to get the brass and the enlisted to sit around in Iraq and forget about life for an hour or so was to break out some good smokes.
Link Posted: 2/22/2011 4:35:37 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 2/25/2011 6:35:16 AM EDT
[#5]
Catching someone interesting or important with a cigar in their mouth is the best way to get to know them as long as you don't try to impress them with your cigar 'knowledge'.  It is pretty much impossible to be unhappy with your favorite stick burning in your hand!
Link Posted: 2/25/2011 3:17:34 PM EDT
[#6]
Well said OP!

The same can be said for the aviation community...and plenty of crossover between the two.
Link Posted: 3/8/2011 11:35:50 AM EDT
[#7]
People I'm proud to be on a first name basis with because of my cigar hobby...

Jorge Padron

Litto Gomez

Link Posted: 3/8/2011 11:38:07 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Jorge Padron

Litto Gomez

Show offy bastage

Link Posted: 3/8/2011 5:58:01 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Jorge Padron

Litto Gomez

Oh.......sir, excuse me you dropped these names.  You might want to put those back in your pocket
Link Posted: 3/8/2011 10:53:37 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Jorge Padron

Litto Gomez

Oh.......sir, excuse me you dropped these names.  You might want to put those back in your pocket

Nahhh...
Link Posted: 3/11/2011 9:56:10 PM EDT
[#11]
I couldn't agree more.  Some of my most cherished time has been spent sitting in front of random hotels with a stick and a glass of bourbon talking to strangers.  I usually spend at least 7-10 days living off a Harley Davidson running around the country every summer.  Daily destinations are never planned so we never know where we're going to stop but every stop involves a stick and a bourbon to wind down.  I've had my 2006 Ultra Classic in 31 of 48 in the last 3 years.
Link Posted: 3/14/2011 3:52:34 PM EDT
[#12]
I have made a ton of great friends and had some awesome experiences that started with either them or myself asking what are you smoking.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top