Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/28/2010 10:27:55 AM EDT
So the BR 100th anniversary stick is coming out next week.
It is made by Pete Johnson (Tatuaje) and is supposed to be in his words "the big brother of the pork tenderloin"
Not a cheap smoke by any means, supposed to be approx. $13. a stick and as far as I know only sold in boxes of 25.
I never had a pork tenderloin, it was a limited run as well but I know some of you have had them.
Is the BR anny worth almost $5 more per stick than its little brother ?
Anyone here planning on getting these ?
Link Posted: 10/28/2010 11:31:59 AM EDT
[#1]
The Porkchop and Pork Tenderloin were both fantastic sticks.  I can't wait for the Meat Locker to come out.
Link Posted: 10/28/2010 11:39:24 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 10/28/2010 11:58:44 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
It is made by Pete Johnson (Tatuaje) and is supposed to be in his words "the big brother of the pork tenderloin"
Not a cheap smoke by any means, supposed to be approx. $13. a stick and as far as I know only sold in boxes of 25.
I never had a pork tenderloin, it was a limited run as well but I know some of you have had them.

As for one that picked up a Pork Tenderloin from the pass....it was a REEEALY nice smoke!

Pricey...yes...worth it....YES....me likey...
Link Posted: 10/28/2010 12:06:21 PM EDT
[#4]
It's a great stick, and I usually don't like big RG cigars.  I wish I got more then a bundle, they're already starting to dwindle.  

Quoted:
Quoted:

As for one that picked up a Pork Tenderloin from the pass....it was a REEEALY nice smoke!

Pricey...yes...worth it....YES....me likey...

Link Posted: 10/28/2010 12:06:43 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Quoted:
The Porkchop and Pork Tenderloin were both fantastic sticks.  I can't wait for the Meat Locker to come out.

?
Link Posted: 10/28/2010 12:12:05 PM EDT
[#6]
Here is a little webfoo...popped a link at the bottom to see the whole thing.

Tatuaje "Pork Tenderloin"
For those of you that don't know...

About a week ago, it was announced that Jose Agosto from Gloucester Street Cigars in Boston had a brand new Tatuaje Singe Store Limited Release ™ (patent pending)...It is part of the "Butcher Cut" series, and is dubbed the "Pork Tenderloin"...now, this limited release stuff is all old hat to Jose...He sold the (extremely limited) "Porkchop" vitola back in June of 2009, and he is also the person who came up with the idea of the "Monster" series with Pete (the "Frank" was released in 2008, the "Drac" was released in 2009, and the third stick in the series ,"The Face", will be released this October in time for Halloween). In fact, the name the the cigar "Porkchop" came from Jose's nickname, which he has had for quite some time...

And for the rest of the story....

http://thesmokingstogie.squarespace.com/home/tag/tatuaje-pork-tenderloin
Link Posted: 10/28/2010 12:18:19 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 10/28/2010 1:38:36 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
 I can't wait for the Meat Locker to come out.

Yeah, I am looking forward to that as well.
I believe it is going to be a GS exclusive, it will definitely create a whole lot of anxiety for all the Tat whores.
I will settle for the assortment of cigars and pass on the gimmicky packaging that will most likely be very limited like the Face collectors box.
Link Posted: 10/29/2010 9:03:02 AM EDT
[#9]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top