Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/3/2010 10:34:59 PM EDT
I'm kicking my self right now, I didn't get to Timothy's today to grab a couple sticks. Now I'm sitting in the backyard watching my smoker with out a cigar. The rule at my house is if the smoker is smoking, I'm smoking. I really dropped the ball. And its 2:30 in the morning. Maybe I gotta go get a Swisher 8(
Link Posted: 9/3/2010 11:20:00 PM EDT
[#1]
Swishers?

You may be in the wrong section
Link Posted: 9/3/2010 11:23:30 PM EDT
[#2]
No not in the wrong section. This early in the morning I can't get a AF best seller or an 858 so a swisher is my only option or go with out for another 7hrs or so.
Link Posted: 9/3/2010 11:30:53 PM EDT
[#3]
Sooooooo we should totally take up a collection for you........or you could get you're own godamned cigars.
Link Posted: 9/3/2010 11:49:28 PM EDT
[#4]
Planning prevent piss poor performance. I didn't plan..... Oh well the pork butts are getting enough smoke, I'll just have make sure I have a couple sticks in an emergency stash in the future.
Link Posted: 9/3/2010 11:49:43 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Sooooooo we should totally take up a collection for you........or you could get you're own godamned cigars.

I lol'd.  It'd have to be a desperate day before I smoked a swisher again.
Link Posted: 9/4/2010 12:20:29 AM EDT
[#6]
Problem solved, I remembered this gas station across town had some Romeo y Julietas so I picked up a rothchilde en tubo. These any good?
Link Posted: 9/4/2010 12:22:14 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Problem solved, I remembered this gas station across town had some Romeo y Julietas so I picked up a rothchilde en tubo. These any good?

Find out and let us know! But it should be.
Link Posted: 9/4/2010 7:26:56 AM EDT
[#8]
It was a pretty good, kind of mild but not bad for a morning smoke. Off to the cigar shop in a few, my pork has another 6hrs on the smoker. Its almost time for a Capt and Coke and an 858
Link Posted: 9/4/2010 5:17:23 PM EDT
[#9]
Shoot, if I stopped buying cigars yesterday I'd still have enough on hand for myself and  few good friends for at least a year or two....
Link Posted: 9/5/2010 8:04:03 AM EDT
[#10]
I haven't had extra money for a large inventory, but the wife just got her first real job so that will change. I'm hoping in the next month or so to get a humidor, and start a stash.

Grabbed an Excaliber sampler yesterday. The Excaliber was a great stick. Got a couple more to try today.
Link Posted: 9/7/2010 4:40:42 AM EDT
[#11]
It seems I'm always without a cigar when the perfect opportunity presents itself.  If I'm at my place it's not a problem since I can just go to my coolerdor.  But I remember at least 3 times in the past 2 weeks that I went somewhere and wished I had a cigar.  Time to invest in a travel case...
Link Posted: 9/8/2010 5:53:23 PM EDT
[#12]
Dude, get a humidor stat. I always have at least 50 cigars on hand.

Then you can start buying by the box and save money.
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 1:53:19 AM EDT
[#13]
The wife said she is going to get me a humidor and a 50 stick sampler for my birthday. It will be nice having a some cigars on hand.
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 2:18:00 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
The wife said she is going to get me a humidor and a 50 stick sampler for my birthday. It will be nice having a some cigars on hand.

Just don't let her get the sampler from Thompsons.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top