Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/23/2021 12:14:36 AM EDT
I need a stand for my 10" sliding miter saw.  What are the best budget options?  It just needs to be foldable, wheels would be nice but not required. Dont care about the country of origin, just need a basic stand.

Link Posted: 1/23/2021 12:42:42 AM EDT
[#1]
https://m.sears.com/craftsman-universal-miter-saw-stand/p-00916491000P

This one has worked pretty well for me.

The handles that lock the saw to the stand are the weak link. One of mine broke, so now I just leave it attached to the stand. Rollers and legs are simple and sturdy.
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 12:51:24 AM EDT
[#3]
Ridgid MSUV is nice especially for the heavier miter saw. Folds up like a hand cart.
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 3:52:37 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History

I have the version of that WEN stand that has wheels.

For the money, it's fine - solid construction, and pretty easy to set up or take down.

With a saw attached, having wheels makes it MUCH easier to move around.

It's no Bosch T4B - but then again, it's less than 1/3rd the price.

For roughly the same price, that looks like a better stand than the WEN.
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 12:18:31 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
I need a stand for my 10" sliding miter saw.  What are the best budget options?  It just needs to be foldable, wheels would be nice but not required. Dont care about the country of origin, just need a basic stand.

View Quote
Wheels should be a NECESSITY. I had a SKIL stand without wheels and I virtually never used it because getting it out and setup was annoying as hell.
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 11:15:43 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 2:03:28 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Thank you sir.  The Ridgid has been ordered....
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

I got the larger one months back when it was the same price, but I wouldve preferred this one if I had paid attention. The smaller stand wouldve been nice given the amount its used
Link Posted: 1/30/2021 10:58:10 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

I got the larger one months back when it was the same price, but I wouldve preferred this one if I had paid attention. The smaller stand wouldve been nice given the amount its used
View Quote
This stand is perfect for my needs.  Cheaper than the HF, HD, Lowes, options and built pretty damn well.  Only issue I had was I had to pick up some M8 40mm bolts to replace the 35mm bolts it came with.  But, I'm using a Ryobi saw.....
Link Posted: 1/31/2021 1:50:58 AM EDT
[#9]
I have the Kobalt stand. Overall I like it a lot. The latching mechanism for the legs isn’t as strong as I’d like but overall I like it.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top