Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 4
Link Posted: 1/11/2021 11:28:37 PM EDT
[#1]
I just discovered this thread and skimmed through it.

I have an xxl with an hdz and a 2.2kw water cooled spindle. In the first 6 weeks I sold online i paid for the machine 2x. Started a legit business because of it.

If you sell online I suggest you look into ship station. Best thing I ever did. We sell on Etsy, Facebook market place as a store, and are in the process of staging up our own website. We also sell in a booth we rent and have 3 people in process of stocking our items in stores. Have multuple customers who purchase 25+ items at a time for resale.

If you get serious and start using QuickBooks for book keeping ( we also use it for payment processing via email) look into an app called greenback.   It breaks down every Etsy transaction and automatically deals with each one in quick books with 1 click.

The shapeoko is a great machine. Right now I’m at the point where I’m using the machine to make money to save towards a bigger machine. The shapeoko allows you to make mistakes and not break expensive things doing so. The downside is that the belts that help you learn will eventually become your limitation. Waiting on an née stronger x stepper motor to show up now.

For reference. I rough out with a 1/4” spectra down cut. 1/4” doc 18k rpm 180 ipm.  For thinner larger areas I’ll use a  2 flute 1” bit cutting 1/8” deep at 200 ipm at 18k rpm. I run a 1/4” compression bit 3/4” doc at 75ipm 18k rpm. I could run the compression faster but when I get around 100 ipm the x axis looses steps.
Link Posted: 1/12/2021 12:26:06 PM EDT
[#2]
@Quicky06

Congrats - sounds like your doing well!!

I'm definitely not turning this info a full time business, and will stop when I get bored or tired.  I did the math and would need to sell 3,259 flags a year just to match my day job salary, and this is WAY more "work" than my day job.

As long as I'm still enjoying it I'll keep doing it.  I bought it for personal use and fun with no need to "make my money back" to pay off a credit card or something.  It's just nice it worked out that way.  I figure I gave away about $1000 to $1300 in flags getting started.  Lots of Thin Red Line and service related flags for all the vets I work with.  

And that was my main goal, to make some cool stuff from my friends and family for free.  But people kept asking and offering to pay, and I'm not THAT stupid, so I eventually started taking their money.  
Link Posted: 1/12/2021 12:34:29 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
@Quicky06

Congrats - sounds like your doing well!!

I'm definitely not turning this info a full time business, and will stop when I get bored or tired.  I did the math and would need to sell 3,259 flags a year just to match my day job salary, and this is WAY more "work" than my day job.

As long as I'm still enjoying it I'll keep doing it.  I bought it for personal use and fun with no need to "make my money back" to pay off a credit card or something.  It's just nice it worked out that way.  I figure I gave away about $1000 to $1300 in flags getting started.  Lots of Thin Red Line and service related flags for all the vets I work with.  

And that was my main goal, to make some cool stuff from my friends and family for free.  But people kept asking and offering to pay, and I'm not THAT stupid, so I eventually started taking their money.  
View Quote

I see what your saying.

My number one selling product costs $4 each when bought in a 6 pack. Costs me 32cents each to make. I can make 40 at a time with a cut time of 1:15 and 3 tool changes.

So I would need to find a way to sell 166 of them a day, every day to quit the day job. Don’t see it happening unless I get a lot of whole sale going on.  That’s why I’m at 31 products and growing.

Maybe some day.

I never planned for mine to be a business. I bought it to engrave cutting boards that I was making at the time.

It’s been over a year since I’ve made a cutting board because I realized I can make more money cutting Baltic birch than I can dealing with walnut and maple. Atleast this way I don’t feel so bad burning my mistakes.
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 10:15:34 AM EDT
[#4]
Got a new planer!  But the planer stand didn't arrive with it!  

More accurately I guess, "a planer", since I didn't have an old one to be able to call this the "new one".  I'm slowly building up a shop.

Someone (here, Reddit, Shapeoko forum?) had asked how I make a sign.  So, this is the process for a solid, one piece sign if anyone was curious.  I rarely make these types, but here it is nonetheless.  Hope someone finds it interesting.

Link Posted: 1/15/2021 10:21:03 AM EDT
[#5]
I have to finish the burning now and do the final prep and seal it, but that's it.

I had someone (not here) make a comment I was charging WAY to much at $85 for these signs.  Wait... what?  

Ummmm... yeah.  It's a lot of work.  I'm not getting rich off this, and I don't have a sweat shop producing them.  $85 includes shipping, which can vary between $8.50 and $14.50 (over the holidays).

Link Posted: 1/15/2021 4:55:37 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:]

Ummmm... yeah.  It's a lot of work.  I'm not getting rich off this, and I don't have a sweat shop producing them.  $85 includes shipping, which can vary between $8.50 and $14.50 (over the holidays).

View Quote

I hate those types.  If there is more 2 hours of work into the sign it wouldnt even be worth my time.   Would make more just going to work.

I have projects I do for myself that take a lot of time but it is because it is one off stuff that is part learning experience as well as pointless to pay somebody else to do.

But for those "it is too much" types, they can piss off and make it their own damn selves after they buy a machine and spend time figuring out how to run it.
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 10:36:09 AM EDT
[#7]
Yeah, agreed.  I only make solid signs for gifts or special order military items.

Takes too much time to plane, joint, sand, paint, cut, touch up, and clear coat.

Then calculate materials (wood, tape, boxes, etc.), taxes, shipping, Etsy fees, and you're left with $42 out of the $85, not including the initial costs of the equipment, bits, or electricity to name a few.

So, several hours of work for $40, and PRAY you don't have to start over if it's a bad paint job or the cut was slightly crooked from the Shapeoko.

If I hear $85 is too much one more time I'm going to flip out.  There is a reason you'll see these type of signs listed for $150+.
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 2:29:03 PM EDT
[#8]
This is something that I would like to get into. Is there a specific program that I could get to practice/program on that would help me when I do get a machine? Are operating systems different on every brand or are they universal?
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 2:37:10 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
This is something that I would like to get into. Is there a specific program that I could get to practice/program on that would help me when I do get a machine? Are operating systems different on every brand or are they universal?
View Quote

So far everything I have done has been free through Fusion 360.

Very powerful program from 3D printing to CNC 3 axis milling.

Vcarve is also pretty powerful but pretty sure no free versions.

The G-code/NC file I generate in Fusion360 is open3d and run by a program called Universal G Code Sender for my mill.
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 10:14:31 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
View Quote

Carbide 3D has free software, Carbide Create, that you can download and practice on before buying the machine.

Carbide Create

Also a big support forum for... well, support.

Carbide 3D Forums
Link Posted: 2/7/2021 2:22:29 PM EDT
[#11]
Started making these signs too, which seem to sell well.

Link Posted: 2/9/2021 5:44:35 PM EDT
[#12]
I bought an XCarve for the school I work at and use Easel. Sometimes I do my SVG files in Illustrator. For my stuff it has been fine but the kids figured out Fusion 360 pretty quickly.

I coach the robotics team. The kids are scaryclever

Link Posted: 2/9/2021 10:21:03 PM EDT
[#13]
That looks like what I had to hook up to my TV as a kid to get Channel 2.

Link Posted: 3/5/2021 9:59:58 AM EDT
[#14]
Something I made for the local VFD.

Took a shitty quality image from their website:

Redesigned it from scratch in Inkscape:

Final Product:

It's 28" x 14.5".  Thought it came out nice.  The biggest flag I've ever made/cut.

As always, comments/criticism welcome.
Link Posted: 3/8/2021 9:06:47 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
As always, comments/criticism welcome.
View Quote

Looks great.
Link Posted: 3/9/2021 1:16:08 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Looks great.
View Quote

Thanks!

I decided to try a USMC flag and see what it would look like.  Came out well.  I also found some boxes that would fit these sizes, so I'm going to try and sell a few and see how those work.
Link Posted: 3/10/2021 10:58:13 AM EDT
[#17]
Signed up for my first two arts and crafts shows.  First one is outdoors in June, the other is in a convention-type center in the Fall.

The outdoor show is a town festival and usually attracts over 10k people.  I'm super nervous.  I bought a 6' table and ordered a custom table cloth (below).

Thinking of just selling American & service flags.  No idea how many to make in advance.  The good news is if I made 100 and sold 40, the other 60 are going to sell at some point.  I just don't want to kill myself making tons of varieties.

Thoughts?

Link Posted: 3/10/2021 11:49:29 PM EDT
[#18]
I wish I had the space for something like this in my shop, but Im already out of room... I will add, that if you intend to use pallets for free wood, there is a much easier way to take them apart, and D-nail them... You need a pallet "buster" and a pneumatic nail puller... I could probably do 10-12 pallets and hour on a slow day... Thats ripped apart, D-nailed and stored on my shelves...
Link Posted: 3/11/2021 7:59:44 AM EDT
[#19]
What if you just make a couple of each style for display and take orders based on those displays? Then you wouldn’t build a ton of inventory.  

You could still have 3-4 of each so that if someone was on a short timeline they could do cash and carry.
Link Posted: 3/11/2021 10:59:26 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
I wish I had the space for something like this in my shop, but Im already out of room... I will add, that if you intend to use pallets for free wood, there is a much easier way to take them apart, and D-nail them... You need a pallet "buster" and a pneumatic nail puller... I could probably do 10-12 pallets and hour on a slow day... Thats ripped apart, D-nailed and stored on my shelves...
View Quote

Yeah, really glad I've got the room.  As for pallet wood, I gave that up a long while back.  I use Alder & Superior Alder for just about everything now.  It cuts perfectly, no fuzzies or lost detail, and is really light weight.  For solid signs I use Red Oak because it looks great painted/stained/burned and cuts nicely.

Quoted:
What if you just make a couple of each style for display and take orders based on those displays? Then you wouldn’t build a ton of inventory.  

You could still have 3-4 of each so that if someone was on a short timeline they could do cash and carry.
View Quote

Definitely a good idea.  I already have a shipping station set up in the basement due to Etsy.  I've got boxes, bubble wrap, HexelWrap, thermal printer for labels, etc.  I could get their order shipped in a day or two.

I guess I can also pick up a Square reader for CC payments.
Link Posted: 3/11/2021 12:36:52 PM EDT
[#21]
I would also recommend to minimize inventory carrying. Saves you from having money tied up in inventory. Instead you can invest in tooling, equipment, square card reader etc. That's the idea of a prototypical lean manufacturing operation.
Link Posted: 3/12/2021 11:04:28 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
I would also recommend to minimize inventory carrying. Saves you from having money tied up in inventory. Instead you can invest in tooling, equipment, square card reader etc. That's the idea of a prototypical lean manufacturing operation.
View Quote

All good suggestions, thanks.  My situation requires a different approach.

I don't have an issue with inventory as it never goes bad and I have room for it.  I make a certain amount of flags every week, week in and week out, regardless of my sales.  I don't carve them until I get orders, but I now have a stack of painted but blank flags.  The reason is that Christmas bit me in the ass royalty.  I kept having to list items as out of stock on Etsy, plus additional off-line sales.  I was selling 5 a day and couldn't keep up with making them.  I could have sold 100's of flags in December alone and I vowed not to make that mistake again.

I assume I'll have swings like that over holidays like Veterans Day, 4th, Memorial Day, Retirement gifts, etc.  I already bought all the supplies, and I have the space and time.  I'm taking every advantage of any down time in sales to continue to build up an inventory.

I just can't take the lean manufacturing approach because I can't "spin up" and react to demand.  I can only make 2 or so flags a day, regardless of the number of orders.
Link Posted: 3/12/2021 1:05:57 PM EDT
[#23]
There are actually some formulas to calculate how much inventory but it's been a while since I took al supply chain

What's your process to make these? Are you painting, gluing, and then cutting?

Or gluing up prior to painting?
Link Posted: 3/12/2021 3:08:16 PM EDT
[#24]
Cut them to size, paint them, glue them.  So it's an American flag when I'm done, just with no stars or other carvings.
Link Posted: 3/19/2021 1:50:58 PM EDT
[#25]
The shapeoko pro XXL came back in stock today. Mine is on order

If there ever is a compelling reason to build an enclosure, check this out:

SHAPEOKO3 XXL ENCLOSURE SOUND TEST no seals

Link Posted: 3/19/2021 2:29:46 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
The shapeoko pro XXL came back in stock today. Mine is on order

If there ever is a compelling reason to build an enclosure, check this out:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mmNA96REfB8
View Quote

Nice!  You'll love it.

Yep, the enclosure was the first thing I built before using it.
Link Posted: 3/19/2021 6:36:06 PM EDT
[#27]
No enclosure for me.

Been throwing aluminum chips all over creation.   Have run it around 20 hours this past week cutting parts.

This 1.25in thick stock was SLOW going because I need so much tool stick out on mill to get through it.   .3mm per pass was a long milling operation to avoid snapping the end mill.

Managed to get through several bunnies with a 1/32 end mill without breaking the tool.   Better fixturing combined with better tram is likely the reason.

Link Posted: 3/31/2021 3:25:22 AM EDT
[#28]
The xxl is here. It's glorious. Unfortunately it's going to be a week or so until I can put it together. There isn't much out there for plans to accommodate this thing. I'm severely tempted to go with an aluminum 80/20 base and cabinet enclosure
I have an idea for a "wood whisperer" inspired torsion box built from aluminum with an upper enclosure that floats free but can be lifted 360 degrees by gas struts.
Link Posted: 3/31/2021 9:36:58 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
The xxl is here. It's glorious. Unfortunately it's going to be a week or so until I can put it together. There isn't much out there for plans to accommodate this thing. I'm severely tempted to go with an aluminum 80/20 base and cabinet enclosure
I have an idea for a "wood whisperer" inspired torsion box built from aluminum with an upper enclosure that floats free but can be lifted 360 degrees by gas struts.
View Quote

Awesome!! Happy for you man!

If there is only one piece of advice I can hope you'll take, it's build your base/enclosure carefully and correctly.  You won't want to do it again, and in some cases it's just not feasible/possible to do again.  In reality, you're stuck with what you make, at least for a while.

Measure 5 times, cut once.  Review hours of YouTube videos until you are absolutely certain you found want you want, then build it carefully.

I rushed and it's not as tall or as wide as I want and I'm far too busy actually using the machine to build something else.
Link Posted: 4/7/2021 2:01:47 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

Awesome!! Happy for you man!

If there is only one piece of advice I can hope you'll take, it's build your base/enclosure carefully and correctly.  You won't want to do it again, and in some cases it's just not feasible/possible to do again.  In reality, you're stuck with what you make, at least for a while.

Measure 5 times, cut once.  Review hours of YouTube videos until you are absolutely certain you found want you want, then build it carefully.

I rushed and it's not as tall or as wide as I want and I'm far too busy actually using the machine to build something else.
View Quote
I am now agonizing over some of the enclosure decisions. Haven't found any designs I am super crazy about. Trying to find something that is portable (on casters), quiet, stiff, and manufacturable without tons of labor.

I am getting to a point where better is the enemy of good. I should probably just decide on something and get moving
Link Posted: 4/7/2021 3:52:49 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

I am getting to a point where better is the enemy of good. I should probably just decide on something and get moving
View Quote

That's the mind set I ended up at before building.
Link Posted: 4/7/2021 4:03:59 PM EDT
[#32]
Are you keeping busy with your machine? Doing primarily flags still or have you experimented with any other products?
Link Posted: 4/8/2021 11:24:39 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Are you keeping busy with your machine? Doing primarily flags still or have you experimented with any other products?
View Quote

I'm pretty swamped.  Making a lot of side projects for myself and wife, doing Etsy sales, and have other pieces I've sold through other channels.  Plus the free flags I make for the local police and firefighters.

I recently got a contract with the PGA to make flags for some veterans events they are doing.

But right now it's all wood.  I bought a bunch of new bits to experiment with when I have time, and I want to make some 3D stuff.
Link Posted: 4/8/2021 2:01:28 PM EDT
[#34]
For instance, all of these are sold.

Some need cut/carved, others need burned/touch up paint.  But I've also got a craft show coming up in two months that is a massive outdoor arts & craft festival that usually has in excess of 10k people.  I'm not planning on taking a ton of inventory, but a wide selection and take orders on the spot.  I have a Square reader and stuff.  However, some people will want to buy right then and not want it shipped, so I need to have a decent amount available at the booth or in my SUV.

Getting a bit frantic here!

Link Posted: 4/8/2021 6:19:24 PM EDT
[#35]
Time to get a 2nd machine so you can experiment while main machine puts in work.

I have 2 or 3 people I may be making a set of custom emblems for.

My 2nd set turned out nearly perfect and I am happy with how the epoxy set up.   Still not sure how to get stupid imgur to accept a short video clip.    The way these catch the light is impressive and I generally try to stay critical/modest of anything I do.

Link Posted: 4/9/2021 10:13:51 AM EDT
[#36]
Awesome stuff @uglygun !  Yeah, I'm certainly looking at a second machine at this point.  But to be honest, I have the time, I'm just getting tired/lazy, and trying to enjoy the good weather!

You might need to start your own thread to capture it all.  Not saying I mind you posting here!  But I'm sure people have lots of questions about metal and epoxy, and that's not something I'm doing.
Link Posted: 4/9/2021 4:53:41 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Awesome stuff @uglygun !  Yeah, I'm certainly looking at a second machine at this point.  But to be honest, I have the time, I'm just getting tired/lazy, and trying to enjoy the good weather!

You might need to start your own thread to capture it all.  Not saying I mind you posting here!  But I'm sure people have lots of questions about metal and epoxy, and that's not something I'm doing.
View Quote

Not likely to start my own thread.

Just trying to push you over the edge to play with metal work some.

Maybe mill a version of your avatar logo.

Look forward to the day you do it.
Link Posted: 4/11/2021 11:55:03 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

Not likely to start my own thread.

Just trying to push you over the edge to play with metal work some.

Maybe mill a version of your avatar logo.

Look forward to the day you do it.
View Quote

Definitely want to try it some day.  I'm really looking for a purpose - something I want/need in metal.  I want it to be something I use often so I can enjoy it (like the cutting board I made).  Just no idea what I want, so that hasn't triggered my looking into how to do it, etc.
Link Posted: 4/14/2021 7:00:54 PM EDT
[#39]
How did it go at the show?
Link Posted: 4/15/2021 9:35:49 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
How did it go at the show?
View Quote

I pulled out of the gun show - just had too much going on and it was too far.

The large craft festival is having events in May/June/July.  I switched to July from June due to my kids HS graduation date changing.

I'll keep you posted, I'm pretty excited about it.
Link Posted: 4/15/2021 6:28:54 PM EDT
[#41]

I use a Bob's CNC E3. great for wood. I have a desire to roll mark a lower with it some day.
Link Posted: 4/16/2021 2:19:24 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
https://aeonmoon.com/collections/newest-additions/products/6-maple-green-man-mgm1

I use a Bob's CNC E3. great for wood. I have a desire to roll mark a lower with it some day.
View Quote

Picture not coming through.
Link Posted: 4/17/2021 8:00:43 PM EDT
[#43]
@Lowcash

Can you make one like this and if so how much?
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 4/17/2021 9:17:54 PM EDT
[#44]
My pile of CNC router parts stubbornly refuses to assemble itself.
Link Posted: 4/18/2021 9:51:54 AM EDT
[#45]
@chrishag

Yep - I actually made one almost identical to that!  It would depend on the size and type of wood you wanted.  Assuming that exact one (which looks to be pine or poplar, and I have both) in a 20x11 would be $70 shipped.  I can make them bigger, but shipping becomes a PITA for me past 28".

@1Andy2

LOL - I can imagine.  I stared at mine for a solid hour trying to figure out where to start.  Reading the entire instructions in advance was depressing.  Any specific plans when it's built?
Link Posted: 4/18/2021 1:02:35 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
@chrishag

Yep - I actually made one almost identical to that!  It would depend on the size and type of wood you wanted.  Assuming that exact one (which looks to be pine or poplar, and I have both) in a 20x11 would be $70 shipped.  I can make them bigger, but shipping becomes a PITA for me past 28".

@1Andy2

LOL - I can imagine.  I stared at mine for a solid hour trying to figure out where to start.  Reading the entire instructions in advance was depressing.  Any specific plans when it's built?
View Quote

Lots of inlay stuff, some big batch type stuff like letter openers.   Planning to build it with a drop a drop leg fixture at the end for doing joinery.    I'll almost certainly use it for signs and plaques to supplement my Epilog laser.

Designed it with enough Z axis travel, I could do a 4th Axis either as a lathe (for doing gunstocks) or like a dividing head (axis facing cutter face) for doing bowls.

Its a JoesCNC EVO type I bought plans for and modded.   5'x4' gantry style with the 4' expandable at a later date, if I want.

I've got some parts machining to do for some of the major components.  But I don't think it'll be too bad if I cut a wood pattern and use that to machine the exterior of the parts with my router.  Fastening holes will need to be drilled and tapped too, but those are mostly only critical to location in relation to eachother.  Careful layout by hand will get it done within acceptable tolerance.

If I had a cnc mill or cnc wood router, I'd use that but its a real chicken or the egg kinda thing.

I went with linear rail and bearings.  Rack and pinion for X and Y axes, precision ballscrew for Z axis.  Leadshine stepper drivers, 1000-ish oz-in (still haven't decided which motors exactly) steppers, UC300eth motion controller (400khz pulse generation is PLENTY for even 4 axis operation).   Bosch 1617evs router to start (since I've already got one), but will probably transition to a real purpose built cnc router spindle later with VFD for program speed control.   Though I think there's a way you can do that with a bosch router, too.

One thing I really would like to use it for is to turn a huge mesquite slab I've had for years unto a classy desk top.   It's got imperfections (it's mesquite) that I'd like to use the CNC to inlay to correct (think like bowtie inlays but way less lame).   Also, this big stuff will be way easier to plane on a well set up cnc router than on an enormous jointer (that I don't have) or on a huge thickness planer (that my 15" grizzley won't handle).
Link Posted: 5/18/2021 9:06:14 AM EDT
[#47]
Next project is going to be based on this design:

Working on it now!
Link Posted: 6/1/2021 9:05:17 AM EDT
[#48]
Turned out pretty nice!  Hard to see the detail at this angle, and I would do things slightly different in the future, but I'm happy with how they came out.

Link Posted: 6/1/2021 11:34:31 AM EDT
[#49]
Been lurking in the thread since it started. My wife and I have a woodworking/craft business on the side that we have run about 4 years now. Finally diving into a CNC in the next month, starting small to learn. Yes, I know...cry once etc...but we don’t have the space or budget at the moment for a full size industrial machine AND we don’t know how much CNC based we’re gonna go besides some light customization of our existing designs etc.

In any event, we’re likely going shapeoko 4 xxl based on a few positive reviews from trusted people we know who have the shapeoko.

Any must have accessories?

What about bits? Where would you guys start with some basics to get rolling on carving/sign making?

Lastly would be a good reference/resource? The arfcom of cnc’s if you will...

Great work on everything so far, really enjoy watching the progress.
Link Posted: 6/1/2021 4:44:47 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Been lurking in the thread since it started. My wife and I have a woodworking/craft business on the side that we have run about 4 years now. Finally diving into a CNC in the next month, starting small to learn. Yes, I know...cry once etc...but we don’t have the space or budget at the moment for a full size industrial machine AND we don’t know how much CNC based we’re gonna go besides some light customization of our existing designs etc.

In any event, we’re likely going shapeoko 4 xxl based on a few positive reviews from trusted people we know who have the shapeoko.

Any must have accessories?

What about bits? Where would you guys start with some basics to get rolling on carving/sign making?

Lastly would be a good reference/resource? The arfcom of cnc’s if you will...

Great work on everything so far, really enjoy watching the progress.
View Quote

For bits, a good starter assortment are a few 1/4" and 1/8" upcut spirals, same sizes of ballnose bits, and 60d and 90d v-bits.  That will get you through a lot of stuff, enough to start really learning what you're doing.

A good site to browse is https://www.cnczone.com/
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top