Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/10/2009 6:38:42 AM EDT
I wanted to rent this when it first came out, but then someone told me I wouldn't like it.     I watched it with my wife last night, and I was pleasently surprised.   Pretty decent movie.     We both enjoyed the story, and liked the movie enough I might buy it the next time I see it in the $5 bin at walmart.

Have you seen it?
Link Posted: 9/10/2009 7:18:45 AM EDT
[#1]
Yes just last week on Amazon PPV,thought it was really good suprised at the well done viking stuff !
Link Posted: 9/10/2009 7:23:31 AM EDT
[#2]
I think I fell asleep watching it....bad story line iirc
Link Posted: 9/10/2009 10:31:56 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
I think I fell asleep watching it....bad story line iirc

POO on you AJ

Did you get your 360 back yet?

I liked the story; it was a "myth" that was passed down.    Even my wife got into it, which is amazing, because she never really likes that amount of violence.   It was similar to Apocolypto in a lot of ways, but with the cinematography of 300.
Link Posted: 9/10/2009 9:04:39 PM EDT
[#4]
Yeah, but it has Clancy Brown, who is still the ultimate villian.
Link Posted: 9/11/2009 10:53:48 AM EDT
[#5]
I refer to it as "poopfinder"

Kharn
Link Posted: 9/11/2009 5:16:23 PM EDT
[#6]
Wasn't to bad.
Whole family liked it.

Have you seen the norwegian one?
It's good also.
Link Posted: 9/11/2009 5:20:40 PM EDT
[#7]
Sucked !!
Link Posted: 9/18/2009 6:28:10 AM EDT
[#8]
I sort of saw it. Somebody needs to explain to some of these directors, that if you go noir/dark enough, you've pretty much got a book on tape.
Link Posted: 9/21/2009 2:14:31 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

I refer to it as "poopfinder"

Kharn

Agreed
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top