Fake...parts from a game, parts from the old made for TV movie
Link Posted: 6/7/2009 3:28:04 PM EDT
[#2]
Wow...Fall 2010.

I'd like to leave a wakeup call...
Link Posted: 6/9/2009 10:58:25 AM EDT
[#3]
Not just a fake but a BAD fake.  
Who the hell would cast Daniel fucking Craig as a young Captain America anyway?  The guy is in his 40s and looks it.
There's a much better chance of Sam Worthington getting the role when it's cast.
Link Posted: 6/9/2009 12:35:52 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Wow...Fall 2010.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0458339/

Link Posted: 6/9/2009 7:07:15 PM EDT
[#5]
MMM yeah.  

The clip with Daniel Craig was from one of the movies he made not too long ago with the guy who played John Clark in Sum of All Fears.

Link Posted: 6/9/2009 7:08:31 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
MMM yeah.  

The clip with Daniel Craig was from one of the movies he made not too long ago with the guy who played John Clark in Sum of All Fears.

Defiance.
Link Posted: 6/10/2009 5:28:57 PM EDT
[#7]
It states clearly that it's a FAN MADE preview... Just something to get people pumped for the real preview/actual movie...
Link Posted: 6/11/2009 12:05:42 PM EDT
[#8]
Am I the only one who watched the most recent Hulk and could think of nothing other than "wow, they could totally pull of a Captain America movie visually" during the fight between Hulk and Blonsky in the park/college campus?
Link Posted: 6/11/2009 12:37:16 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Am I the only one who watched the most recent Hulk and could think of nothing other than "wow, they could totally pull of a Captain America movie visually" during the fight between Hulk and Blonsky in the park/college campus?

Frankly, from the minute they mentioned the supersoldier formula in that movie, that's all I thought about all the way to the end of the flick.
Link Posted: 6/12/2009 6:06:29 PM EDT
[#10]
Didn't they have a Captain America cameo (I think that's the word) in The Hulk? Or maybe it was in one of the X-Men movies or something... Something like a glimpse of his shield in some ice... It was big on the internet awhile back.
Link Posted: 6/13/2009 7:43:02 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Didn't they have a Captain America cameo (I think that's the word) in The Hulk? Or maybe it was in one of the X-Men movies or something... Something like a glimpse of his shield in some ice... It was big on the internet awhile back.

It's on the DVD as an alternate scene in The Hulk.  Also a view of a version of Cap's shield is in Iron Man in Tony Stark's lab.

Link Posted: 6/15/2009 12:37:55 PM EDT
[#12]
the rumors i've heard say that cap will be in spiderman 4. which will debut before the avengers.
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 4:45:07 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Wow...Fall 2010.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0458339/

It's still in the scripting and casting phase with shooting due to begin in mid 2010 with a 2011 release date. So yeah that vid is a fake.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top