Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/24/2009 1:33:19 PM EDT
Anyone see it? I need to know if Jonah Hill is in more than the one scene that I saw of him in the trailer.

I enjoyed the first one, but I don't intend to see this one unless Hill is in a lot of the movie, cuz I'll watch anything he's in.
Jonah Hill = comic gold.

Link Posted: 5/26/2009 8:49:48 PM EDT
[#1]
wow nobody saw it huh?

Well a friend of mine took her daughter to it and said that Jonah Hill was indeed only in that one scene. She also said it was definitely more for young children. She said even I'm not immature enough for it. I'll catch it on HBO eventually.
Link Posted: 5/29/2009 10:24:37 PM EDT
[#2]
I saw it the other weekend.  More characters and more action than the first but I can't decide which was better.

BTW, Amelia Earhart is hot!
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 4:47:35 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Anyone see it? I need to know if Jonah Hill is in more than the one scene that I saw of him in the trailer.

I enjoyed the first one, but I don't intend to see this one unless Hill is in a lot of the movie, cuz I'll watch anything he's in.
Jonah Hill = comic gold.

I saw it and Hill is only in that one scene. Overall for a movie geared towards kids it was pretty interesting.

Also, I so want to bone Amy Adams.
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 4:18:37 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Jonah Hill = comic gold.

I saw it and Hill is only in that one scene. Overall for a movie geared towards kids it was pretty interesting.

Also, I so want to bone Amy Adams.
+1 on Amy Adams, i kept thinking about her ass under those tights she was wearing.  Good movie, i thought it was entertaining even for a kids movie.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top