Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/18/2008 12:34:38 PM EDT
www.myspace.com/diaryofthedead

Also looks like the camera guy gets ahold of an AR.
Link Posted: 1/18/2008 1:12:54 PM EDT
[#1]
I'm going to see it because it's a zombie movie, not because I think it will be any good.
Link Posted: 1/18/2008 1:27:18 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
I'm going to see it because it's a zombie movie, not because I think it will be any good.

same here.....
Kind looks like Dawn on the Dead zombies
Link Posted: 1/18/2008 8:47:02 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Quoted:

same here.....
Kind looks like Dawn on the Dead zombies

Honestly, I don't think it's going to be that great. I even have the feeling I'm going to hate it. I hate this "hand held camera" BS. But whatever. The more zombie movies the better I guess.
Link Posted: 1/19/2008 4:39:16 AM EDT
[#4]
Hopefully better than Land of the Dead
Link Posted: 1/19/2008 11:20:59 AM EDT
[#5]
Ya the hand held camera view is difficult to watch for a long time.

There are a few movies I can think of that have a few minutes of hand held and it works great. If its the entire movie though I think I'd feel dizzy by the end.
Link Posted: 1/19/2008 11:36:55 AM EDT
[#6]
This better be a good one.  I'm still pissed at Romero for that crap called Land of the Dead.  But as an aside, did anybody else watch the video and catch the contest?  That sounds like something right up ARFCOM's alley.
Link Posted: 1/23/2008 5:54:34 PM EDT
[#7]
Jesus... another Diary of the Dead thread?

It's been reviewed in this thread

Mods sleeping?
Link Posted: 1/23/2008 6:32:10 PM EDT
[#8]
That pic gives me the creeps!
Link Posted: 1/23/2008 6:53:00 PM EDT
[#9]

I'm not watching any movie with Diane Feinstein in it.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top