Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/28/2006 8:06:13 PM EDT
The Squid and the Whale - Loved it.  Jeff Daniels was great.

Capote - Phillip Seymour Hoffman deserved that Oscar.

The Prize Winner of Defiance, Ohio - Woody Harrelson was pretty good.  He has a flair for dramatic roles.  Julianne Moore was her usual hot self.  

Thumbsucker - Strange film...
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 12:38:18 AM EDT
[#1]
I love dark, dry comedies, but Thumbsucker just dumbfounded me.

I didn't understand the movie or laugh once. When it was over and I remembered that it was a comedy, I was even more confused.

I enjoyed it somewhat, but there came to be a point that I started to dislike it for no real reason.

Strange movie indeed.
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 3:35:22 AM EDT
[#2]
I watched the Mummy and Mummy Returns and X Files Season 1 and almost done with X Files Season 2, it's what I've been watching lately

X Files are rereleased in slimmer packaging and way lower cost abut $38 a season, seasons 4-6 just come out yesterday, buy 3 or more and Best Buy will knock $10 off each!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top