Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/27/2006 11:51:32 AM EDT
A large cave system is discovered in the Romanian mountains. Cave explorers are brought in to investigate and map the cave and lead some local biologists on an expedition so they can study a thriving eco-system. They not only discover a new eco-system but a new food chain to which they (humans) are at the bottom.

Even though it was suppose to be a Suspense/Horror it’s really a basic monster movie. You have a bunch of people being chased by monsters. While it is a fun movie to watch it’s not very thrilling or horrifying. The monsters are pretty cool when you get to see them but don’t count on getting a good look at them.

I thought the movie had a lot of potential but whoever edited it needs to be fired. The scenes are very short and the story doesn’t have a good flow to it. Several times I was confused as to just where they were, what characters were in the scene and what they were doing. I know it is about a bunch of people running around in the dark but they didn’t do a great job of telling the story. At times it seemed like they just showing a bunch of short clips instead of actually running film.

As usual with any low budget horror film acting was poor but heck that’s part of the experience!

Overall I liked it but I’m glad I didn’t see it in the theater and I wouldn’t buy the DVD.

I’ll give it a single thumbs up.
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 2:42:05 PM EDT
[#1]
This movie was being played in a bar I was at one night.  

The premise of it being played was that we were betting shots on who would die next.  It was, quite frankly, great for that, but not for much else.  No good boobies, not much in the way of ultra nasty gore or awesome action, and pretty silly ending, too.  

I'd like to add I wrongly predicted the wimpy computer guy to go first.  Oh well.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top