Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/5/2006 4:41:54 PM EDT
is it worth renting to scare the schitt out of my wife?

Thanks.
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 4:54:45 PM EDT
[#1]
For that, rent away.  My beliefs could not be suspended enough not to snicker frequently, though.  
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 4:58:52 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
For that, rent away.  My beliefs could not be suspended enough not to snicker frequently, though.  

What do you mean? I just want a scary movie to get the wife's heart rate up.
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 5:01:08 PM EDT
[#3]
It is a strange movie.

If your wife scares easily.....I think it will do the trick.
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 5:02:55 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
It is a strange movie.

If your wife scares easily.....I think it will do the trick.

Yep, and turn off all the lights too!!

Link Posted: 3/5/2006 6:01:38 PM EDT
[#5]
I scare pretty easy with horror flicks and it didn't scare me ... actually probably one of the worst scary movies I've seen.
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 8:28:33 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

What do you mean?

In general, women are more likely to be scared by such a film than men.  This will help get her heart rate up, though.
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 8:33:27 PM EDT
[#7]
I thought the movie sucked, my friend thought it was awesome. After I explain everything about the movie that I thought contributed to it shittyness he was like you are right, it was a stupid movie. Not if you do rent it, have your cell ready to call your house with out the wife knowing as soon as the movie is over, trust me, THAT will get her heart rate up
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 9:29:53 PM EDT
[#8]
I liked it, good movie
Link Posted: 3/11/2006 9:07:01 AM EDT
[#9]
I liked it.  I liked the investigative "peel the onion" aspect of the movie as the charactrs learned about the tape and the family.
Link Posted: 3/11/2006 9:24:01 PM EDT
[#10]
It's worth it. Don't se the second one, it sucks. But the little girl with the hair hanging in her face is till one of the scariest things I have ever seen.
Link Posted: 3/11/2006 11:53:39 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
Now if you do rent it, have your cell ready to call your house with out the wife knowing as soon as the movie is over, trust me, THAT will get her heart rate up

DO THIS!

Then go buy the video game F.E.A.R. and continue the 'little freak girl ghost' fun.
Link Posted: 3/12/2006 12:31:45 PM EDT
[#12]
Dude.

If your wife scares easily (like me), DON'T rent this movie.  I'm not joking when I say it scared the living daylights out of me, and not in the funny way where you laugh about it the next day.  The movie seriously bothered me.  I couldn't walk past my TV for a week.
Link Posted: 3/12/2006 10:39:08 PM EDT
[#13]
Pretty creepy movie.
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 9:40:29 PM EDT
[#14]
I really disliked it  the first time around the second time I iked it
I think the sequel is every bit as good as the first  but not scary as the well has already been fished  (pun intended)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top