Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/4/2006 5:43:13 PM EDT

Just wasted $7.75 on this abortion.  Mostly shot against a blue screen, with a horrible script containing  no discernable plot.  The movie consists of 90 minutes of Violet walking into rooms filled with men carrying swords and guns, then killing them all.  That gets old very quickly, surprisingly enough.

There are a few decent guns, including the SIG 552 and a beautiful Beretta 93, but they are handled cartoonishly.  Overall, a complete waste of money.  Avoid this one like the plague.
Link Posted: 3/4/2006 7:12:47 PM EDT
[#1]
When I saw that it was PG13, I decided not to go.
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 2:57:37 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
 Just wasted $7.75 on this abortion.  Mostly shot against a blue screen, with a horrible script containing  no discernable plot.  The movie consists of 90 minutes of Violet walking into rooms filled with men carrying swords and guns, then killing them all.  That gets old very quickly, surprisingly enough.

There are a few decent guns, including the SIG 552 and a beautiful Beretta 93, but they are handled cartoonishly.  Overall, a complete waste of money.  Avoid this one like the plague.

You knew what it would look like CGI wise from the previews, so that you knew was coming. Im going to go see it and do what I do at every movie, turn my brain off and enjoy.  
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 3:23:58 AM EDT
[#3]

I only saw one short preview.  If I'd seen it again I probably would have passed entirely.  Also, I ate dinner right beforehand, which took much longer than expected, so I missed the start time for 16 Blocks 20 minutes earlier.

Link Posted: 3/5/2006 6:55:24 PM EDT
[#4]
I saw it today and i liked it......Milla has a way of taking crap and making i decent or maybe I just get so lost in her eyes that I really don't care anymore....
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 2:06:14 AM EDT
[#5]
This friggen movie sucked.  I actually had to walk out about halfway through the movie.  I have seen video games with better cgi effects.  
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 2:23:47 AM EDT
[#6]
Any movie with a 04% rating on Rotten Tomatoes has "skip it" written all over it.
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 9:10:15 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
I saw it today and i liked it......Milla has a way of taking crap and making i decent or maybe I just get so lost in her eyes that I really don't care anymore....

I probably won't see the movie, but I admit that Milla has something hot about her.  I usually don't go for the skinny types, but Milla is a very pretty woman.
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 11:31:52 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Yeah, I thought it could have been better. It seemed to be a bit confusing after the park scene with the boy. It was like there was an hour of story left and they condensed/cut it down to 15mins.

I'd wait till it comes out on video.
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 11:39:38 AM EDT
[#9]
Oh, yeah.

How'd y'all like that slide apart AR in the beginning?  
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 11:41:43 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

In the great tradition, it's both.

Milla
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 1:21:52 PM EDT
[#11]
Saw it yesterday and loved it. Action, Guns (where the hell can I get dimensional storage anyway?) and Mila....  I will add it to my DVD collection when it comes out.
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 7:10:52 AM EDT
[#12]
Glad I didn't waste my time/money.
Link Posted: 3/11/2006 4:24:24 PM EDT
[#13]
Just watched it...... "Aeon Flux"....... That is all...
Link Posted: 3/11/2006 9:19:58 PM EDT
[#14]
If I could be guaranteed that my Russian bride would look like Milla, I would order her today.
Link Posted: 3/11/2006 9:29:20 PM EDT
[#15]
Mla is hot, the movie was not, but Mila was in it so it still gets good marks!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top