Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/4/2006 3:26:39 PM EDT
Inspired by 44Punk's thread on X3.

Is anyone on here looking forward to MI3? What are you thinking, Tom Cruise too old?

I think it has to be somewhat badass because it's mission impossible so it will be lots of blowing up and cool visual effects. Of course its another blockbuster movie but sometimes they are fun !

http://www.missionimpossible.com/

p.s. I'm mad that Danny Elfman is not listed, on imdb, as working on the score for mi3!!!
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 2:19:06 PM EDT
[#1]
Does no one care about crazy Tom Cruise anymore? I still think it'll make tops at the box office.
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 2:34:50 PM EDT
[#2]
Nope...I used to like Tom Cruise...now I think he needs to have his head surgically removed from his ass before he's worthy of my movie money.
Sorry...not trying to be too harsh, but he's in bad need of a head-ass-ectomy.
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 2:53:36 PM EDT
[#3]
MI2 was way too over the top for me stunt-wise. It will be a rental at best.
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 2:55:26 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Nope...I used to like Tom Cruise...now I think he needs to have his head surgically removed from his ass before he's worthy of my movie money.
Sorry...not trying to be too harsh, but he's in bad need of a head-ass-ectomy.

I believe that's called a recto-cranial inversion reversion for short.
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 5:08:22 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Does no one care about crazy Tom Cruise anymore?  

Ding  ding   ding!!!!!

Not that I ever really cared about him...  he's just an actor.  I generally hold actors in very low esteem.  The movies he acted in were entertaining enough in the past, but he has become annoying, so I don't want to see him anymore.
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 2:52:14 PM EDT
[#6]
I think it looks good and will go see it despite the fact that Cruise is a nutjob
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 7:31:54 PM EDT
[#7]
lol seems to be the overall opinion is he's a crazy. oh wells. He's fun to watch when he flips out though, my fav was the camera guy thing haha
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top