Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/30/2006 6:35:45 PM EDT
So last night I introduced the misses to the cult classic Soylent Green .

And while it was nice seeing the A1 Pron it did make me have two questions .
1. What the hell where Soylent Red and Yellow made of?
2. They don't really think we will be wearing those gay assed scarves in 14 years do they?
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 9:32:31 PM EDT
[#1]
Dont question the soylent green. Also, dont question its friends red and yellow just in case.

Scarves are the shit. Just look at what I did with one to freak out the security guard at the statue of liberty(yes, thats me):

The guard wasnt thrilled but he didnt say anything
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 5:24:44 AM EDT
[#2]
Soylent Red is Sheeple.............
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 8:39:42 AM EDT
[#3]
I think Saturday Night Live did a skit on that.

It was set up like movie trailers for all the sequels.  The newspapers were made out of solyent paper...  that's the only one I remember for sure.  They had five or six things that were made out of paper for absolutely no reason.
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 9:55:52 AM EDT
[#4]
I loved that the cops were carrying snubbies. Looks like it is hard to guess the future.

I did like the idea of technology breaking down.
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 10:14:57 AM EDT
[#5]
Was anyone pissed at the overt liberalism in the movie?
Link Posted: 2/11/2006 9:45:28 AM EDT
[#6]
Soylent red and yellow were made of SOY.  There was no meat for the regular folk so portein was begotton through soy.  Since soy has little to no flavor, I'm assuming that yellow and red were symbolic of the different flavors or mixtures of spices that would be added to the mix.
Link Posted: 2/11/2006 6:30:30 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
2. They don't really think we will be wearing those gay assed scarves in 14 years do they?

We will if the Moslems kill us/convert us...as is their plan.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top